Getting Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

A potential 7000 tickets for the Geelong game t'is rumoured today. Geelong and Dogs members only

"We will work with the AFL and clubs to allow a crowd of up to 7000 people from the regions. Colac Otway, city of Greater Geelong, Queenscliff and the Surf Coast to attend at Kardinia Park, provided they are members of the two clubs playing, so we can keep a tight record of who attends. We will continue to work with sporting codes on future games and as we ease restrictions further.  "

A potential 7000 tickets for the Geelong game t'is rumoured today. Geelong and Dogs members only

"We will work with the AFL and clubs to allow a crowd of up to 7000 people from the regions. Colac Otway, city of Greater Geelong, Queenscliff and the Surf Coast to attend at Kardinia Park, provided they are members of the two clubs playing, so we can keep a tight record of who attends. We will continue to work with sporting codes on future games and as we ease restrictions further.  "

I live in Torquay and will be there in voice to support the boys if I can get a ticket!!!

Just got my email

$70 for a seat in the Hickey Stand. Looks like Geelong are making up there lost money with Bulldog away members.

I would have thought $40 is reasonable for a reserve seat?

Last edited:
Just got my email

$70 for a seat in the Hickey Stand. Looks like Geelong are making up there lost money with Bulldog away members.

I would have thought $40 is reasonable for a reserve seat?

Tickets down there are always expensive, even for the worst seats.
I'm pretty sure they don't really want away supporters anytime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got an email to say Golden Plains Shire (where we reside) qualifies, but unfortunately I don't qualify. Serves me right for living on a rural property, and using our PO box in metro Ballarat as the mailing address for WBFFC purposes. :drunk: (I'm sure I could contact them and sort it out, but for family/medical reasons can't make it tonight anyway.)

Will be watching on the telly, although due to my passionate hatred of all things related to the club that plays out of that sh1t-hole, I'll probably have to switch off at some point before I:
- throw a chair through the teev
- have a heart attack
- suffocate myself with apoplexy
- get in the car in a rant with red mist in my eyes and start heading down there to "sort out" the umpires/oppo players/oppo supporters/dromedary-f****** oppo coach
- all of the above

I’m coming up to Melbourne and bringing my 4 & 5 year old kids along to the game. Which means I won’t see much of the match but the 4 year old is very excited about seeing her first game. Does anyone know if I have to book tickets for both of them as well?

I’m coming up to Melbourne and bringing my 4 & 5 year old kids along to the game. Which means I won’t see much of the match but the 4 year old is very excited about seeing her first game. Does anyone know if I have to book tickets for both of them as well?

The Victorian Government’s public event framework requires all children 12 months of age and over to be included in attendee numbers, therefore the following will apply for the 2021 Premiership Season for all Victorian venues:

• Children aged 12 months and under do not require a ticket, however they must not occupy a seat.
  • Children aged 1-5 are admitted free but require a valid ticket.
  • Juniors aged 6-14 years are entitled to purchase a Junior ticket.

You have to book a ticket for them, but it is free.

If you are a member and the kids aren't, you can still get tickets for the kids in the Bulldogs members onsale window.

Link says the email will be sent to home access members this morning. I didn't get one (but got all previous emails this year). Anyone got their email yet? Just wanting to see if it is a general delay, or just mine. Thanks in advance.

Link says the email will be sent to home access members this morning. I didn't get one (but got all previous emails this year). Anyone got their email yet? Just wanting to see if it is a general delay, or just mine. Thanks in advance.
Yes, I got 4 emails for my family about an hour ago

Thanks found it now, first time ever a WB email has gone to my spam folder, not sure what triggered that. Guest passes available again, which helps me out, as I have to squeeze 4 people into 3 memberships.

SMS from the club just then says no guest passes due to 25k capacity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back