Getting Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, change to the email details yesterday. Oh well, just have to choose the favourite offspring and the others miss out!

Don't be sad Dogs 13 I love 'em all, and when full capacity is back will attend en masse! For now, we have tickets on Level 1, so pretty pumped! Gooooooooooooooo Dooooogggggggggggggggggggsssss! :bulldogs::largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largebluecircle:

Will have been 6 weeks in between games for us, nearly forgot what to do 😅

Tried changing tickets a few times, but would only direct between 3 options before I gave up. Couldn’t get anything further forward than row R

Will have been 6 weeks in between games for us, nearly forgot what to do 😅

Tried changing tickets a few times, but would only direct between 3 options before I gave up. Couldn’t get anything further forward than row R
Same. My first option was row R Aisle 36, so I took them, especially with the lower capacity allowance.

Can anyone confirm if the 25,000 crowd cap is still in play this week? I'm assuming guest passes for Level 3 is because we are playing Swans this week vs no guest passes at all vs North?

Edit: should have checked text message as well as email! 25K max, no guest passes Level 1.

Can anyone confirm if the 25,000 crowd cap is still in play this week? I'm assuming guest passes for Level 3 is because we are playing Swans this week vs no guest passes at all vs North?

Edit: should have checked text message as well as email! 25K max, no guest passes Level 1.

Surely to god this crap has to stop! We’ve had no cases for days. The abundance of caution is just b/s these days. Every Premier has different advice and plays it how they like. What happened to a short sharp lockdown and then release when it’s under control? The lock down happened but now the ******* campaigners won’t let us out again!!

* you Sutton....

Rant over 👎🤬

Surely to god this crap has to stop! We’ve had no cases for days. The abundance of caution is just b/s these days. Every Premier has different advice and plays it how they like. What happened to a short sharp lockdown and then release when it’s under control? The lock down happened but now the ******* campaigners won’t let us out again!!

fu** you Sutton....

Rant over 👎🤬
I didn't realise we were still locked down.

"Crowd limits are set to increase at AFL games in Victoria this weekend.

Industry sources said they were expecting capacity to increase from 50 per cent with a maximum of 25,000 to 75 per cent with a maximum of 30,000 at all Victorian stadiums."

A whole 5000 increase in the past few weeks. Really odd call, especially with Perth going back to 100% capacity as of Monday, despite having a lockdown more recently than us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any one having problems with there are no entitlrments available for this member code message

Are you in the correct on-sale window ?
  • 1pm | Priority 1 - Gold Members
  • 3pm | Priority 2 - Silver Members
  • 5pm | Priority 3 - Bronze, Country, Interstate, Ballarat Members

25k capacity allowed yet only 18k turned up.

You couldn’t buy a ticket late except for the top of level 3 behind the goals. I ended up on eBay spending $80 a ticket to sit in level 2. There were bags of people crammed in side by side (level 3) with no social distancing that we could work out or where we were on 2 with an entire row to ourselves and no one 3 seats forward or 2 seats back. Surely if this crap is really about social distancing they would be more equitably spacing the allocations around the ground. It’s beyond a joke - that’s coming from a life long labor voter who backed Sutton all the way last year. I just think the pain of 2020 has scarred the entire psychology of the DOH science division that they can’t see clearly this year..... Its not helping anyone and isn’t achieving anything except pissing people off. Much more goodwill if they just lock and release more quickly.

Anyway..... how about that bontempelli ..... 🤗

Yeah, no one wants the level 3 higher up spots. Some would also redeem for free (members) and not turn up.

No one likes the 4:40 time slot.
It was North.
It was cold and the roof was open with some expectation of rain.
Didn't stop the seagulls though.

You couldn’t buy a ticket late except for the top of level 3 behind the goals. I ended up on eBay spending $80 a ticket to sit in level 2. There were bags of people crammed in side by side (level 3) with no social distancing that we could work out or where we were on 2 with an entire row to ourselves and no one 3 seats forward or 2 seats back. Surely if this crap is really about social distancing they would be more equitably spacing the allocations around the ground. It’s beyond a joke - that’s coming from a life long labor voter who backed Sutton all the way last year. I just think the pain of 2020 has scarred the entire psychology of the DOH science division that they can’t see clearly this year..... Its not helping anyone and isn’t achieving anything except pissing people off. Much more goodwill if they just lock and release more quickly.

Anyway..... how about that bontempelli ..... 🤗

I raised this in the survey we were sent after attending.

Spread the orders out not leave 6 rows vacant (Rows K to P I think) around the ground on level one and then have people sitting on top of each other.
I swear the seats are smaller now ;)

25k capacity allowed yet only 18k turned up.
Level 1 and 2 were sold out. The ticketing system is terrible.

Can’t get a good seat on Level 1 right now yet when the tickets are available to the public there’ll be new seats and come game day the game won’t get 25k.

I think it is incumbent on the AFL to give bulldog home members only free entry to the Dees game in round 20 as compensation for missing going to our home game in round 10.

I see that

Forgive my ignorance, but as somebody who has no intention of attending games whilst they are restricted, I haven't followed this closely.

Do you have to purchase an allocated seat on top of what you outlay for your membership?

Forgive my ignorance, but as somebody who has no intention of attending games whilst they are restricted, I haven't followed this closely.

Do you have to purchase an allocated seat on top of what you outlay for your membership?
Yes, however the cost of membership was significantly decreased to compensate for this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back