Getting your girlfriend to lose weight?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon the guy who started this thread get himself a life and look at his own faults and be less dictatorial over others. End off!

Calm it girl. Would you want your bf to gain a significant amount of weight once he started dating you?
Husband, and he is bigger than me but not fat. I love him for who he is surely they must have had a chat than come onto a website and discuss it there/here just seems a little personal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the guy who started this thread get himself a life and look at his own faults and be less dictatorial over others. End off!

I don't choose women who are overweight to begin with, and i wouldn't find it appealing if they put on and extra 10kilos.

Its isn't just the physical attractiveness, it would be the lack of respect they have for their own body and health and if they were to pack on 10kgs , they'd probably be eating rubbish food.

Lucky for me, i choose well

I don't choose women who are overweight to begin with, and i wouldn't find it appealing if they put on and extra 10kilos.

Its isn't just the physical attractiveness, it would be the lack of respect they have for their own body and health and if they were to pack on 10kgs , they'd probably be eating rubbish food.

Lucky for me, i choose well
Such an alpha male, I wanna be like you when i grow up. I love the whole "choose women" and "respect" mantra you're rocking, i can sense your manhood from here. Impressive

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Such an alpha male, I wanna be like you when i grow up. I love the whole "choose women" and "respect" mantra you're rocking, i can sense your manhood from here. Impressive

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy, we all need our heroes and role models

How many guys do you personally know that find overweight women attractive

The reason girls don't balloon out is that some saps are so desperate they will * any chick even if they have are fat. To get decent chicks more often than not a guy will have to be in half decent shape.

I couldnt do it. I mean I have done a couple of fatties when I was younger as they were a very short term solution for an itch but afterwards you feel like s**t that you have lowered yourself
Relationship? Never lol

On the other hand I have a mate who likes it once in a while as they are more eager to please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back