Status
Not open for further replies.

Squizz89

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yep that’s ******* right! GF you glorious bastards.

Assume sake team goes out next week? Hopefully Lachie was just a stinger and whatever was up with Charlie isn’t an actual injury.

Did Lyons get on the ground tonight? If not, does he keep the sub role?

Edit. Still a bit to excited. Please edit the title mods :)

This is gonna be the longest week of our lives.
Can enjoy this week for a while now. The build up is the best part.

The prelims are the killer, especially when we were so heavily favoured. Felt like we just had to win tonight.

Can go in now and have a red hot crack at it, but enjoy the build up in the interim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think McStay and possibly Adams out is massive for Collingwood. Their defence is undersized and our talls are playing well. Neither of Mihocek or Elliott have been in good form. Dunkley has every chance of limiting De Goey. We’ve won at the MCG in a knockout final far more recently than they’ve beaten us.

I really do like our chances.

seinfeld-happy-dance.gif
LBI.gif
2sMW.gif

I think McStay and possibly Adams out is massive for Collingwood. Their defence is undersized and our talls are playing well. Neither of Mihocek or Elliott have been in good form. Dunkley has every chance of limiting De Goey. We’ve won at the MCG in a knockout final far more recently than they’ve beaten us.

I really do like our chances.
Carlton really troubled us early with their height.

I just don't see that the Pies have enough KPP power.

For them to win it they're going to have to cream us at ground level.

So the first thing is no more go to sleep quarters from our m/f like the first quarter tonight and Charlie do some meditation, relax before you take a shot and get rid of the banana.

Carlton really troubled us early with their height.

I just don't see that the Pies have enough KPP power.

For them to win it they're going to have to cream us at ground level.

So the first thing is no more go to sleep quarters from our m/f like the first quarter tonight and Charlie do some meditation, relax before you take a shot and get rid of the banana.
I think Carlton used Melbourne’s strategy and spent a lot of petrol early trying to jump us. They were intense early and couldn’t keep it up now we’re mature enough to steady and reel it back in.

For sure I’d rather a good start, but over four quarters I think we have fewer gaps and that will tell.

We can not afford to let Collingwood jump us, they are a team that come out all guns blazing, be bloody hard to come back from 30 points down in successive finals.

I am sure the boys will be on early, tonight could have been the week off.

With McStay going out are the only genuine talls the Magpies are going to have the 2 ruckman Cox and Cameron? Howe go forward, listed as 190cm?

If that is the case will Payne even come back in if fit? Might be better off sticking to Gardiner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back