GF DVD Quality

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t get it. Triple M second half and the audio is two seconds behind. The other streams are ok but crowd noise is too low. Reeks of half arsed production.

The crowd noise is a production choice of the broadcaster and can’t be fixed. Triple M generally have higher crowd noise than say SEN.

After a couple of months of waiting I’ve bitten the bullet and bought the Blu-Ray on sale at JB, but I’ll still be following up with Madman for a replacement if what I purchased is a dodgy copy.

The crowd noise is a production choice of the broadcaster and can’t be fixed. Triple M generally have higher crowd noise than say SEN.

After a couple of months of waiting I’ve bitten the bullet and bought the Blu-Ray on sale at JB, but I’ll still be following up with Madman for a replacement if what I purchased is a dodgy copy.
I did that. I purchased the Victory Pack back on Saturday, December 23rd. I emailed them that day. Provided a photo of the DVD and the receipt. Got a reply yesterday asking for my address so they could mail a new DVD out. They were quite apologetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back