Prediction GF predictions (Neutrals welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve put $100 on the Dogs as some form of insurance. Without wanting to go on a gambling spiel, I’m surprised that it’s not evens with the bookies.

I’m quite pessimistic as Grand Finals are decided in the middle and by the team that seizes their chances more and I think that the Dogs shade us there. Also feel really nervous/superstitious and pessimistic about the media largely tipping us. Maybe it’s just following this ******* club for 30 years that has lead me to think that a stinker is always around the corner. It’d be a bloody nice day to flip that script tomorrow.

Winner - Dees by 14 pts
First Goal - Ben Brown from a free kick
Norm Smith - Clayton Oliver

Dees by 1 point. Trust me you want your GF to be a memorable one.

Bullshit. WE want it to be a 1 point game, but I treasure thrashing GWS just as much as coming from behind to beat the Cats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bullshit. WE want it to be a 1 point game, but I treasure thrashing GWS just as much as coming from behind to beat the Cats.

Everyone else would hate a 15 goal thrashing but I would adore it.

Worth remembering that in our two GF appearances since 1964 we haven’t gotten within 10 goals of our opponents.

Worth remembering that in our two GF appearances since 1964 we haven’t gotten within 10 goals of our opponents.

My experience is I loved the easy win against GWS. Just knew early on I could enjoy the game. Cats win from behind was deeply depressing at half time but built and built and ended a great experience.

But NOTHING comes close to the drought breaker. I was on cloud nine for a week. So from your perspective I think 1 point or 100 is irrelevant. Good luck!

dees by 31 (with all commentator talking heads to draw a parallel to RDB)
First goal: Ben brown and then go unsighted rest of the game
Norm smith: maxy to dominate the dinasaur Martin and the giraffe English
Hero: kozi to snag 2 goals in a minute with the second being the sealer

Melbourne to win by 31 (for my and others on this board collective Mental Health).
Game will be dominated by talking about Melbournes pressure and the pair of Lever and May, more so how it was such a great investment.
The rest of the game will be how Gawn will be become a footy immortal at Melbourne.

If the unthinkable happens and the Doggies win it, it will be because:-
a) The umps helped them over the line.
b) Melbourne choked
c) They got lucky.
But not d) They actually have some fantastic players and been a great team this year.

All the best, this is the start of something special (I think we all feel that) and I want that to start with a Grand Final win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 Grand Finals with losses of 50+ points.
Only close GF loss was 3 goals against Collingwood in 1958.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back