GF Ticket Ballot Results

Remove this Banner Ad

Magnus the Magpie

All Australian
Apr 23, 2007
Kensington
AFL Club
Collingwood
Now available through the Club website. 35 pages of successful numbers versus only 4 pages of unsuccessful numbers - means, of course, you have to be damned unlucky to miss out.

And, yes, I'm OK:)

When we pick them up do we have to bring anything or do we just tell them our account no.

Yer you credit/debit card you used to pay and ID along with your account number.

Yep I got a ticket as well. First ever GF for me.:):)

Wife just called to let me know we were successful. Dunno where we are sitting and don't much care.

GO PIES!

Considering only 4 pages of unsuccesful members I'm surmising that only priority 3 members missed out - all of priority 2 were succesful?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife got hers priority 3. Does anyone know if we can just go down to the outlet and pick them up.
Good luck guys. I really think you've been the best team and deserve to win.

My wife got hers priority 3. Does anyone know if we can just go down to the outlet and pick them up.
Good luck guys. I really think you've been the best team and deserve to win.

That's bulls@$t I know of priority 2 members that missed out. How does this work out?

I think I can explain it because we went through a similar thing in 08 and it comes down to order size. My wife's ticket was a 1 only order and has more chance of getting a ticket than an order of 2,3 or 4 etc in a group when it gets down to not many tickets being left. In 08 my family was an order of 5 and guaranteed a seat but we were right up the top whereas orders of one that I knew of not guaranteed got seats in places like terrace on the wing.

I think I can explain it because we went through a similar thing in 08 and it comes down to order size. My wife's ticket was a 1 only order and has more chance of getting a ticket than an order of 2,3 or 4 etc in a group when it gets down to not many tickets being left. In 08 my family was an order of 5 and guaranteed a seat but we were right up the top whereas orders of one that I knew of not guaranteed got seats in places like terrace on the wing.

Yeah my mate who is priority 2 registered by himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back