Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wants more than $1000 a ticket for level 4. Scalper alert. Don’t buy from this guy. People like this make me sick.
1) Ask if you can buy their overpriced ticket
2) Grab their number to organise meetup
3) List a ticket (or multiple) for $200 on gumtree
4) Direct people to number attained in step 2 to buy ticket
5) Sit back and take relief knowing you have f*cked their night and potentially their ticket sale

Btw $1000 aint a bad deal

The towel has officially been thrown in.

I dug deep but scalpers 1 Me 0

Well played guys.

Enjoy tomorrow boys and girls!
Drown out the Eagles fans!

Keep going mate. I just bought 2 seats for $1500 from a very generous guy who had offers double of mine. Kudos to him
Good karma coming his way (after Sunday).

Wants more than $1000 a ticket for level 4. Scalper alert. Don’t buy from this guy. People like this make me sick.
You are a complete liar , you offered $400 for two tickets never once did i stay $1000 a ticket get your facts straight ya knob

1) Ask if you can buy their overpriced ticket
2) Grab their number to organise meetup
3) List a ticket (or multiple) for $200 on gumtree
4) Direct people to number attained in step 2 to buy ticket
5) Sit back and take relief knowing you have f*cked their night and potentially their ticket sale

Btw $1000 aint a bad deal

Hahahaha classic! Love it! I'll have to remember this for future scalpers!

Btw It doesn't matter if it's a good deal or not, it's way too overpriced for nosebleeds. Nobody should pay that to watch ants play AFL.

The towel has officially been thrown in.

I dug deep but scalpers 1 Me 0

Well played guys.

Enjoy tomorrow boys and girls!
Drown out the Eagles fans!

Just curious what’s your maximum figure you’ll pay? Face value or overs? If you’re prepared to pay a bit overs I’m sure there will be a few panic sells tomorrow

Here ya go boys! Haha..
6d70d69361f3a0d5ac6561846b10f56f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just because there are people s̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ scalping, does that make it OK?
Oh man.. I'm not advocating it in the slightest.

It's a blight on the game and hard working supporters just simply cannot justify forking out 4-8 times more than face value.

It's disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious what’s your maximum figure you’ll pay? Face value or overs? If you’re prepared to pay a bit overs I’m sure there will be a few panic sells tomorrow

I'm sure there will be but I've got to make plans, got a family with a young boy (6)

I wont be scrambling for tickets tomorrow.

Hey guys and girls, excuse the intrusion. I am looking for 2 tickets to buy for my Collingwood mad wife and father inlaw. If you have any available please send me a message.

Good luck and please beat the filth from the west.

Had a mate who is trying to find me a ticket tell me they've been offered a ticket for $2,500, I laughed and told them good luck, then they told me it was being sold by Joel Selwood's missus, I laughed even harder.

I've exhausted every avenue for 1 ticket and I've accepted it's not going to happen thanks to the ridiculous prices they are being sold for.

Had a mate who is trying to find me a ticket tell me they've been offered a ticket for $2,500, I laughed and told them good luck, then they told me it was being sold by Joel Selwood's missus, I laughed even harder.

I've exhausted every avenue for 1 ticket and I've accepted it's not going to happen thanks to the ridiculous prices they are being sold for.

That makes me sick! What a disgrace.

Pathetic really, as if the Selwoods really need to gouge a fan for cash.

I tell ya what..

Next GF we make and if somehow I'm loaded, smart investing/lotto/inheritance from a long lost dead uncle who owns a castle... I will be buying up as many scalped tickets as possible and handing them out for free to all the posters on here.

Hey guys, still after 2 tickets for tomorrow if anyone has anything. Budgets about $1300 total, can't do much more. Cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back