Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After 2-3 tickets. Can be seated together or separately.

Does anyone know how strict they are at the GF if we had tickets to reserve seats on level 4, but chose to stand behind the rails on level 1 near the standing area? Do they move you along? Have stood there for other finals with no issues.

Does anyone know how strict they are at the GF if we had tickets to reserve seats on level 4, but chose to stand behind the rails on level 1 near the standing area? Do they move you along? Have stood there for other finals with no issues.
They don’t police it whatsoever.

Once down there offer the seat to someone maybe old or short. They would much appreciate it.

Btw people will get here at gates open to sit on the rail.

I need 1 ticket. Standing room is fine. Or seat. Happy to pay good price for ticket. Or take a corporate package off any Tigers...PM me if interested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for tickets to take my kids.
Can't pay too much above face value.
PM me if any reason u can't go.

Thumbs up to those already going. Give em hell.

I tried to stand in the ponsford for the Melbourne v Geelong final. We were removed from that area for not having a standing ticket in that section. They were checking everyone.

About 10x people snuck in in 2011 near me and no one got checked
Just giving you the info from what happened a few weeks ago. Didn't think it would be an issue but it was.

Have a 2018 framed signed Collingwood jumper willing to swap for ticket

lol just kidding

have given up my quest to get a ticket this year

Good luck to all that are looking , i hope you get one

Was funny, remember reading an email from the club a month or so ago, offering chance to upgrade to Legend membership

I remember reading it and contemplating for a few minutes before thinking nah we prob wont make it to the granny

Could stab myself in the eye now

Was funny, remember reading an email from the club a month or so ago, offering chance to upgrade to Legend membership

I remember reading it and contemplating for a few minutes before thinking nah we prob wont make it to the granny

Could stab myself in the eye now
only 80 members missed out on the ballot and i didnt sign up. I feel like knecking myself. I tried to during priority 2 but said i needed to wait but never went back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back