GF Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

did geelong sell the allocation?
Not sure there is a way to know. Unless Richmond fans report in and start telling us all about how they got seats in Sections 35, 29, 70 etc :). Ps Richmond Priority 1 is not on sale for another 40 minutes.

Not sure there is a way to know. Unless Richmond fans report in and start telling us all about how they got seats in Sections 35, 29, 70 etc :)
True, the only other way would be if some Geelong fans were seeing allocation exhausted when trying to buy.

Post your requests and offers here.

Generally you can on-sell a ticket for face value plus reasonable transactions cost.

Electronic ticketing means these costs should be virtually nil.

BUYER BEWARE!

BigFooty takes no responsibility for your transaction. We create this thread every year to help connect people so as many people as possible get a chance at a ticket. Protect yourself. Don't deal with scalpers.

Major Sporting Events Act 2009

Sections 166 and 166A of Act provides that it is an offence:
  • To sell event tickets contrary to the ticket conditions;
  • To sell five or less tickets above face value; and
  • To advertise for sale five or less tickets above face value.
Also, each AFL Grand Final ticket includes the following condition:

“This ticket is sold or distributed on condition that it not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or be used for advertising, promotions, competitions or other commercial purposes without the AFL’s written authorisation.”

Please be aware of this

Go Catters

Looking for 2 tickets. Don't care on price or location, happy to discuss.

Send me a PM to discuss pricing/payment

Post game flag celebrations.

where are people heading to.

woolongabba, the city, valley or Southbank?
Yes

:p

Too many options to choose from. Pineapple is the closest but I feel like it'd be packed to the point of ridiculousness?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all those Geelong fans who managed to get tickets today, congratulations

Enjoy everything that Saturday brings, I know it's not a normal grand final but soak up the atmosphere and take it all in

And most of all, be as loud as you can and make up for those of us unable to go

I've got 1x ticket for sale - I bought a $422 Section 70, Row JJ seat.

I'm in Tassie and was hoping the border changes we announced today (after GF tix went on sale) would include NSW so I could go home via there for a reasonable price, instead I'm stuck with what was originally around $700 to get back, which I was fighting my brain to justify, but then it shot up to $1300, and I put up the white flag instead.

I imagine people will be waiting for the general release tomorrow now, but if they're not as good as this seat, or if you're interested in this for any other reason, just send me a private message. I'll be selling to first in at cost price. Cheers.

I can't believe I am going to a GF, especially since I missed out during our three in five when I lived in Geelong! The atmosphere at the Lions game was beyond incredible last Saturday. Who would have thought that moving up to Queensland would get me GF tickets? It's a crazy world, man.
Massive congrats mate! It was a crazy atmosphere wasn't it, let's make it the same way on Saturday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back