Rumour GFC 2016 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich get Prestia Motlop Vardy
Rich lose 2016 and 2017 1st rounders

GC get 2016 and 2017 1st rounders rich
GC lose Prestia and picks 25 and 28

Cats get picks 25 and 28
Cats lose Motlop and Vardy

Its no so much how id feel about the trade period, its how it would make me feel about next year. If the only thing we ended up with was a R1 pick , it may well be considered a good result.
How would you feel about 2017 with nothing to show for the period but 1-2 third rounders for Vardy/Kersten?

Trade Whisperer also said the recently re-contracted Gregson would be going to Fremantle as a free agent.
The thing is run by someone who just talks absolute BS and sits back laughing at people who takes them serious
So almost certainly someone on this site....

#getbrett

I really like this #. :D
At what cost is my issue. Motlop for Deledio is massive overs.
Can't be straight up trading a 25yo goalscorer for a 30yo.

If we somehow end up with a R1 pick after the conclusion of some trades .. Id hope we use it in Nov

I would trade a first rounder every day of the week for mitchell but he will go to hawthorn.

How would you feel about 2017 with nothing to show for the period but 1-2 third rounders for Vardy/Kersten?

Very underwhelmed unless we are trading in some sort of kpf to replace them.

I would trade a first rounder every day of the week for mitchell but he will go to hawthorn.

Its a rhetorical question and in that sense id want use it. I have little to no belief that we could get a player like Mitchell for the type of R1 pick we will end up with... but yes he would be worth it from a value perspective.

Closer to NT , warmer... and one might argue if the afl gives a nod and wink they may be closer to being a good side than Rich. ... not totally unreasonable.

If he goes anywhere gc is best for us as they have lots of first round picks and will overpay for mature talent. I would still rather keep him though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be ecstatic, I'm worried that we'll be active for the sake of being active. All I want over the next two weeks is for us to re-sign our out OOC players especially Kersten and Stanley.

The kersten horse appears to have bolted.

How will people feel if this trade period is an absolute fizzer for Geelong? Maybe 1-2 fringe players out, no-one in.
The team we already have is capable of winning a flag.

Give it time to get to know itself and a flag is definitely within reach in 2017.

This year was spent working out who the best 22 are and how we want them to play.

Change the team like we did last time and I'm worried we'll go back to square one again.

No more experimenting, we need consistency.

I'll hold out in hope until the trade is confirmed.

Me too but i am being realistic he is gone.
Vardy might still be a chance to stay simply because he could fail medicals at clubs he meets with but not kersten.

This trade week must bring in something to replace them.
To be frank i am pretty surprised a list mgt team as good as ours had kersten vardy stanley and clark all coming out of contract in the same year,it was not a good idea.

I'd love to see how they get this one over the line.

They will trade their 16 and 17 firsts but will need to move at least one other best 22 player besides hill. Hopefully richmond match on vickery tomorrow.

The kersten horse appears to have bolted.

Its a shame but that Kersten horse was like one of those tempting nags that would show odd glimpse of speed, enough to keep it in the stable and kept it feed... they tell me plenty of horse owners get sick of horse that don't win enough to pay their way.

The replacement is a question for us though.. forwards are a bit harder to replace than slow horses.

I think it was vs North when Kersten kicked 3 goals in a quarter all from outside 50. He has the talent but he just never seemed to be able to put it all together consistently enough so far. Will be shame if we lose him for a 3rd round pick, but there's nothing we can do about that now unfortunately. Still hoping that he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back