Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear it on trade radio too?
Was just a dude who said he reckons he saw it.
Have continually said though. It's not that crazy.
He's gotta family now and he'll make more $ there than he ever will be with us.
Plus it won't be the Dangerwood + Gaz show
That said I really doubt it would happen

Trade radio is just idiots who probably shouldn't breed spouting speculative crap. Place no stock in it.

So if media reports are correct we could be looking at...

Missed out on: Stringer, Smith
Out: Motlop, Menzel, Duncan

In: Gaz

I don't believe the Duncan noise, but even without him going that would make the whole off-season a bit of a swing and a miss. We'll probably be giving up any decent draft picks to get Gaz back too.. Hope the recruiters have got something up their sleeve.

As if we are even contemplating Duncan leaving unless Tom Lynch is involved.

He is under contract, arguably our 2nd best player and is in our leadership group and could be our next captain.
More than happy if we get lynch they can have p20 and duncan and lang. For ablett and lynch

It sounds like you take this stuff personally as though you've been snubbed.

Have you ever attended an auction for a house in the suburbs. It's an eye opener to see the frenzy that some people get themselves into in having to secure the deal as though their own credibility is at stake if someone out bids them.

The smart people are the ones who know when to opt out as the deal has become unrealistic. Wells is a smart operator. That's where I put my faith.

it seems not to make the news until a long time afterwards who has failed a medical ...

It was me.
I called in to Trade Radio from here.

And I GOT YOU ALL THINKING DUNCAN IS LEAVING

MIC DROP MOFOS!

Got you ALL!
Go Catters

I wouldn't trade Duncan under any possible outcome, ever.
We all know how good he is but it would do far more harm to the club in general by trading out a top player and leader in his prime than just the positive and negative result on the field.
He is absolutely un-tradeable IMO.

I have no problem with going to the draft. The point of my post was much the same as yours. Paying far too much for a player. And I dislike burning picks by chasing someone from another club, who is a mature age player, but is nothing more than a good VFL player.

Great Rab..... Stringer is tempting and im happy that he chosen others... Im happy to let it ride on the draft ..id even trade our P20 if we could get something like Gold Coast R2 2018 etc. but id like to see the side gel and grow together for a while. It know goes against the forget tomorrow, I want some instant gratification , buy today and put it on the never never and if it doesn't work it will be someone else's problem ..list build mindset ... but there seems to be a lot fools gold out there. Not much real quality

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You used to be cool, you've changed :thumbsdown:

That was for all those pricks posting Duncan is leaving posts.

AHAHAHAHAHAA

GO Catters

First time I've ever listened to it Lol.
Shoulda had my doubts when I heard Terry Wallaces voice

Wallace as this 'list manager' is crap i can't believe he has a job.

It was me.
I called in to Trade Radio from here.

And I GOT YOU ALL THINKING DUNCAN IS LEAVING

MIC DROP MOFOS!

Got you ALL!
Go Catters

Lol. You should call krock to do a wind up too

Can Troy Menzel be saved as a player? I realise this is the opposite direction the Menzels appear to be going from Geelong but I'd have loved to have seen both play in the same team.

If they go missing for a half each that's one full Menzel in a game. Six goals, 25 touches, handy haul from Menzel Voltron each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back