Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else puzzled by the Krozier trade? Other than depth I have no idea what he adds to the Dogs. I'm assuming Freo were shopping him around to get rid of him and somehow nobody in the press knew, or maybe nobody cared.
Who is Krozier?

If we could do a deal with richmond to get 15 it basically forces ess (because they then cant get 15) to trade their 2018 1st for stringer or not get him, would love to do that to them.
Stephen Wells

Come on down!

What would it take to get 15 you reckon P.O?

2018 first + #70 + #88?

#22 + #70 + #88?

If the rumors of us only offering pick 51 for Watts are true then surely that means that pick 34 is on the table for Ablett, why else wouldn't we offer that for Watts, unless there is someone else we are targeting with that pick?

How many picks will GC use ... 34 may as well be 64 ..I doubt they are going that late if its a pick.

If we only offer pick 51 for Watts we should apologise to him and his manager for wasting their time earlier this week.
We're just playing games.

22 is set aside for Stringer

34 is set aside for Ablett

Our 2018 first is set aside for Stringer/Schache IMO.

We're obviously waiting on the Mots compo.

Jay Clark saying we're waiting in the wings for Stringer if the deal falls though with Essendon. Pick 20 and Motlop pick which could be 19 would be on offer. Could be done in the 11th hour.

We're just playing games.

22 is set aside for Stringer

34 is set aside for Ablett

Our 2018 first is set aside for Stringer/Schache IMO.

We're obviously waiting on the Mots compo.

PS... leave the 2018 alone ... it should not be traded anything short of an elite player with no baggage. eg a Danger type.

Would you give up pick 20 for Matthew Kennedy? Blues have offered pick 39 giants said they want a pick in the 20s.
If Cats offered 20 they’d probably throw something late back. Not the most pressing need but can’t have too many quality young mids.

PS... leave the 2018 alone ... it should not be traded anything short of an elite player with no baggage. eg a Danger type.

2018 is supposed to be a very good draft too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2018 1st for Schache is a steal imho
Steal for the lions ..!

At the right price maybe.. but not that. I smell Tambling with him.

Not a club out there coughing up for him and he’s shown nothing but massive indecision all year..

Nervous for him. Hope he proves me wrong and has a great career but I’m on the sidelines for him atm.

Go Catters

Rab... I know it gets said often..but it will be. And we really want to trade it..it will be worth more next year.. when so many of these kids look appealing ...

IIRC it is also has a good selection of good KPF's as well as Mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back