Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists.

Who would you rather at the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, ok, first round pick and a smoky at that, surely Crows will persist..

Kane McGoodwin ..when asked about him when we played the Crows...
"Doedee had an injury interrupted start to the season, but has now played the last few sanfl games, with his form building. Clearly a classy player who reads the ball well, so I suspect he is a good chance to replace Kelly once he is up to full fitness."

Any news on Aliir Aliir
Hasn't played much this year
An attractive option for us
No. You keep raising players that are very low odds to leave to come here. He's in that bracket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong are interested in an injury prone defender from Essendon someone at work was telling me earlier ... forget the name.
Darcy Parish.

GO Catters

Serious question - how did the injury record come into the discussion?
Simply said he can play but has been injured for a few years hence why we haven't seen him play AFL yet.

Too early to know who will be available for mine. I don't want to be picking up other club's fringe or seconds players though.
I accept its early but Id want to look at each player on a case by case situation. I have doubts we would entertain a Doedee recruitment , he cost them a lot and they will not give up on him quickly but just to say I will not look at fringe is too broad for me... is Hooper fringe at GWS?

Id also agree we dont need more guys who will just put road blocks in place and not really be solutions themselves.... but scouring for the unloved bargain is what one has to do when there is no access to the best (ie no early pick)

I accept its early but Id want to look at each player on a case by case situation. I have doubts we would entertain a Doedee recruitment , he cost them a lot and they will not give up on him quickly but just to say I will not look at fringe is too broad for me... is Hooper fringe at GWS?

Id also agree we dont need more guys who will just put road blocks in place and not really be solutions themselves.... but scouring for the unloved bargain is what one has to do when there is no access to the best (ie no early pick)

Not having early picks doesn't mean we won't have access to good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back