Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists.

Who would you rather at the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here come the cats!

WF70vKY.gif
*cheap outstanding gif like*

So still no announcement from Stringer, if its already settled and he has decided then what is the hold up, spit it out.

Exactly. I need to know once and for all whether I think Stringer is a rare talent who just needs a bit of guidance and who would flourish in Geelong's environment; or an overrated, sleazy, cheating w***er who will be a destabilizing influence at Essendon.

For all that bluster you seriously think if the Dogs refuse to cave Dodo won't stump up 11 to get him. Ok then.
Who cares about monetary value? We happily paid 600k to Motlop pre-CBA deal and he looks like he's off.

Paying Stringer that much makes more sense than doing it for SM.
Stringer is there for the taking if we want him enough. No use letting him pass if we can get him then just taking a pick in the draft.

We're looking at the now, just because some of the weaklings on here have waved the white flag and given up so soon doesn't mean the club has.
Worrying about 600k and using one of p20 or 2018 R1 is small fry stuff.

As it stands we are out of the race so I'm not overly serious at all. When he says Geelong I will be more attuned to what id pay..but I doubt it would involve our 2018 pick

No one melt but Duncan "reportabley" had a meeting with Clayton today

Lol that won't happen. Don't believe crazy trade radio runours etc. Club and Duncan have already said he's staying.

Exactly. I need to know once and for all whether I think Stringer is a rare talent who just needs a bit of guidance and who would flourish in Geelong's environment; or an overrated, sleazy, cheating ****** who will be a destabilizing influence at Essendon.

As the FA period starts tomorrow and the trade period starts monday you may see some players start to nominate clubs over the next few days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the FA period starts tomorrow and the trade period starts monday you may see some players start to nominate clubs over the next few days.

I'm still hoping for/expecting a few surprises, so it's going to be interesting. Who'd have thought at this time last year that Mitchell and Lewis would be traded? Caddy too, for that matter.

yep it would be horrid taking picks to the draft for a change

I have no problem with going to the draft. The point of my post was much the same as yours. Paying far too much for a player. And I dislike burning picks by chasing someone from another club, who is a mature age player, but is nothing more than a good VFL player.

Lol that won't happen. Don't believe crazy trade radio runours etc. Club and Duncan have already said he's staying.
Did you hear it on trade radio too?
Was just a dude who said he reckons he saw it.
Have continually said though. It's not that crazy.
He's gotta family now and he'll make more $ there than he ever will be with us.
Plus it won't be the Dangerwood + Gaz show
That said I really doubt it would happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back