Rumour GFC 2018 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a question, don't know where else to put it.
Last year there was a player that was going to get drafted that they called the human highlight reel.

Anyone remember who it was ?
Think he was indigenous and playing in the wafl.
Was jumping on people's heads etc.

Josh Caddy is having a great year... Genuine goal target.

Parfitt's doing just nicely too, hopefully he's recovered properly and they ain't rushing him!

It be interesting in if we don't recruit a ruck in the trade period, I will we look at a state league ruck with one of our lower picks:think:
Does anyone know of any good rucks in the State League's?

I feel like we could get great value out of a low priced, non nonsense, crash and bash midfielder. Someone who just makes life unpleasant for the opposition and clears a path for ours.

No one in particular in mind...
Anyone in our VFL that fits the type? What about Keras.. Dangers Brother in law for example?

Anyone in our VFL that fits the type? What about Keras.. Dangers Brother in law for example?
It will be very hard for a VFL aligned player to get picked up this year. As the draft this year going to be the best in some time.
BUT if there is a player like Keras that fits what there looking for I suppose there a chance ..

We need players in the midfield and defense who can use the ball. Some of Duncan and Tuohy's disposals were so important tonight as they are the only two with the skills and daring to pinpoint passes; either out of defense (through the opposition press) or into the forward 50. If you look at Bews/ Kolo/ Blicavs they either play ultra safe along the boundary line (and routinely still kick it OOTF) or try something and muck it up. It means when we are being pressed we just get stuck. Same in our midfield, Danger and Menegola can be decent long kicks but they are unreliable going short, Selwood is just average. Ablett is a good kick, but it's up in the air whether we'll be able to use him properly. I think we've sort of reached a saturation point where the s**t kicks in our team are so plentiful that they dictate our game-style. I'd like us to put a real focus on players who are known for good disposal by foot to start a recovery in this area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t read the article but I don’t want Marc Murphy. Good player but if we had the midfield space I’d be giving all of it to Cockatoo and Parfitt.
Is this idle speculation? Has MM expressed interest in Geelong? Or has Geelong expressed interest in MM? Where’s this story coming from?

I've got a question, don't know where else to put it.
Last year there was a player that was going to get drafted that they called the human highlight reel.

Anyone remember who it was ?
Think he was indigenous and playing in the wafl.
Was jumping on people's heads etc.

Ryan WCE took him.

M... what odds. It would have to be long surely. If I was Gaff ..and looked at our style and looked at Melb..Id know where id be more enticed to play. And he used to follow them.
He is not what melb need
And they will hav3 issues keeping their current crop

Deal was done at the end of last year
He is not what melb need
And they will hav3 issues keeping their current crop

Its not about what they need .. where does Gaff want to go... and if Melb can get the deal done.

I certainly hope we do not do a bad deal for a RFA player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back