Player Sponsorship GFC 2019 Player Sponsorship:

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday all

Its getting to that time of year again where the GFC Board is able to participate in the sponsorship of a player.

There will be a more official post with content regarding amounts and available players coming presently.

For those not familiar, the BF GFC Board has been sponsoring players for over 11 years - I believe this will be the 14th year of sponsorship- ranging from Travis Varcoe, Nakia Cockatoo and Sam Simpson over that time and most recently, Gryan Miers.

The Club places all listed players into different sponsorship cost tiers - Veteran players being the most expensive and ranging down from there. It appears that as incumbent Miers sponsors, we have an opportunity to continue this, or move to a newly drafted player in Oscar Brownless or Jordan Clark.
Please do not take this as gospel yet but we are looking into this.

Of course, each person that forms part of the contribution force receives a Sponsor badge added to their profile. But wait, there's more.

The sponsorship package in previous iterations has also included prizes to be distributed - a club Membership, Premiership Membership, signed player issued items, Inner Sanctum passes and Season Launch tickets - all that have been drawn out of a hat and awarded to those involved.
There have been many winners that have gone to these events and found them to be incredibly insightful, enjoyable and most of all fun.

Previous shares have been $50.00 each, with Big Footy kicking in the first $200.00 to the kitty. We will need around the $2,000.00 mark to achieve the sponsorship. Multiple shares can be purchased once the original round of interest has been established.

Its a great way to get involved with the Board, the player involved and the club.

Register your interest in this thread - and keep watching for updates to follow.

GO Catters

Yeah okay, why not.
Do we get all our sponsor badges or just a couple as seen to the left?
I believe Chief is working on the issue of there being only 2 badges on display.

I am NOT in... The club can get f**ked for this after the greedy crap they pulled last year, pumping up the price dramatically on a rookie listed player :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Also the fact that it also meant I still had to put up with ads on here when it previously covered that as well :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed last years sponsorship, so will go again this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back