Rumour GFC 2020 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING TO ALL VISITORS TO THE GEELONG BOARD. You are - for the most part - welcome to discuss the current list management & trading situation at Geelong. However, this is our board, so be respectful of the home board posters & don't inflame arguments (make your points succinctly and move on). And if you're just here to troll, then don't bother or you will be enjoying a holiday

Getting into the 2020 year we need a place to discuss all this...

TK is gone and the first of the fruits of his trade have been selected.

Who else will we get?

In Cameron a possiblity?

Who in the FA world should we be talking to given these things are in the works 12 months ahead.

Get it all here

GO Catters

This thread had gotten was past its post limit and with it being GF and all the Jermey Cameron discussion, had to be rolled over.

Carry it on here!

GO Catters

If we get say Cameron, Higgins and Smith but lose Ablett and Taylor....are we a better team than this year?

Isaac Smith.

Isaac Smith.

Yikes ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not on twitter or stuff like that .. I wish someone would ask media why they are deliberately in accurate.
Cornes says ... a 28 year old Cameron coming off a poor season is the same as a 26 year old Danger coming off a B&F... 2 years is a lot of games.
Then Edmonds brings up what Shiel etc got traded for ...ie 2R1 picks... never a mention of the full trade and what GWS gave with Shiel.
No mention of the so call side deal that I heard...

in spit of all that ... I still maintain P11 and our FR1 will probably get it done... if they convince a Narkle( or someone like that) to go with it then we should be getting something back ... maybe a Fr3 or something.

It will not be in Geelongs interest to let this fester.. although Idl love to see them throw a 1.5M at them for two years and see them say we match it... I doubt it happens

Here I was thinking it was Devon Smith.

Any self respecting Haw champion would rather go to Melb than play games at KP every second week.
I don't disagree but them the rumours and reports. The thing I find interesting is that its not announced. Hawks have had maturity in the past about this type of thing so I don't think they are the issue. It is probably more the destination club doesn't want it known yet.

Its interesting though, I think Hawks fans are some of our biggest defenders at the moment, they can almost see the similarities between the clubs. Rivals but similar.

Im not on twitter or stuff like that .. I wish someone would ask media why they are deliberately in accurate.
Cornes says ... a 28 year old Cameron coming off a poor season is the same as a 26 year old Danger coming off a B&F... 2 years is a lot of games.
Then Edmonds brings up what Shiel etc got traded for ...ie 2R1 picks... never a mention of the full trade and what GWS gave with Shiel.
No mention of the so call side deal that I heard...

in spit of all that ... I still maintain P11 and our FR1 will probably get it done... if they convince a Narkle( or someone like that) to go with it then we should be getting something back ... maybe a Fr3 or something.

It will not be in Geelongs interest to let this fester.. although Idl love to see them throw a 1.5M at them for two years and see them say we match it... I doubt it happens
They also never mention that Cameron is a RFA so he is free to look around and instigate the trade with Geelong and its on GWS to match. Shiel to Essendon and Treloar to Collingwood, which I frequently see as a comparison, were high picks for a young Treloar (was 22) and prime Shiel (was 24) so Pies and Bombers had to pony up for them.

I don't disagree but them the rumours and reports. The thing I find interesting is that its not announced. Hawks have had maturity in the past about this type of thing so I don't think they are the issue. It is probably more the destination club doesn't want it known yet.

Its interesting though, I think Hawks fans are some of our biggest defenders at the moment, they can almost see the similarities between the clubs. Rivals but similar.
Really..like what ..I find that a bit incredulous

They also never mention that Cameron is a RFA so he is free to look around and instigate the trade with Geelong and its on GWS to match. Shiel to Essendon and Treloar to Collingwood, which I frequently see as a comparison, were high picks for a young Treloar (was 22) and prime Shiel (was 24) so Pies and Bombers had to pony up for them.

The sooner Rfa is removed the better... IF as some have talked... that some draftees are 3 or 4 years... then the aflpa will want something in return. The R should go ...and FA for at 6 years is where they should push imo.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back