Rumour GFC 2020 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it make you blokes nervous having 14 28+ yo's 9 of which being 30+?

Be interesting to see what happens your end after this flag attempt.

This is a really poor troll. You just delisted 11 players, and you're finishing 17th. Talk is you'll trade Polec and Higgins, and Ziebell looks cooked. Your club is so close to being merged/moved/folded, it's not funny. You've been irrelevant since 1999, and every big name you've chased, has knocked you back despite the insane amounts of money you throw at them.

Your side is a walking joke, and you have the audacity to come in here and troll us?

Yeah message me in another 10 years after you're back in the finals again, and on your 4th coach in 10 years - in front of a Tasmanian crowd

Reeeeooowwww!! 😉
Seriously dude, if you want to talk footy, that's great. If you want to come in here and trash talk, you really need a foundation to do that. You're about as offensive as a jack russell wearing a purple puffer jacket.
I'm sorry your club is full of horrendous C grade footballers, but you've finally taken a step in the right direction by delisting a stack of them.
You dont need to have a few beers and try to get someone to punch you to feel better.
Itll be alright.

North board actually has a poster lamenting how poorly their new recruit Corr is playing tonight.

🙊

What I can say though is that it's kinda frustrating I've been busy doing other things - I've not long flipped over to check the footy score, then check what's happening around here; I didn't even get the opportunity to quote one of their posts as they've been deleted as quickly as one was posting them

Seriously strange behaviour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have no cap space. Brisbane is my bet.
They only club desperate enough for a half decent player is North Melbourne.
They'll give up their first round pick and offer him a 7 year 10 million dollar deal in what will be known as the Kangaroo Paradox, thus opening a portal to the parallel realms and bringing Gary Ablett Seniors prophesy to fruition.

Anyone who thinks Scott won't concentrate on defence first is kidding them selves.
Take out Taylor and Henderson and we are stuffed.

I'm going straight for Isaac cumming.
First round pick if needed. Just get that done..

Given he's 33 I can't see any truth to the rumour.

Geelong all out fora Dangerflag ...

This article mention late R2 for Higgins..

Moneyball column: Geelong to have a crack at a premiership before Patrick Dangerfield’s contract expires
Geelong has been linked to several stars from rival clubs as it chases one more flag for their veterans and a first for Patrick Dangerfield. Plus, an Essendon are sweating on decisions from Joe Daniher and Adam Saad.

Geelong couldn’t prise Kangaroos star Shaun Higgins out of Arden Street last off-season, but could the Cats have one more crack at the classy midfielder?
That is the mail at a club that is going all-in for one more premiership for Tom Hawkins and Joel Selwood, and a first flag for their “transformational” star Patrick Dangerfield.

Let’s call it the “Dangerflag”, given Dangerfield is contracted to 2024 and will turn 31 in the first weeks of the 2021 season.
But as much as the Roos have denied he would be on the trade table it would be pointless forcing him to run around as a 33-year-old playing out of position if they could get even a late second-round pick for him.

The Higgins situation is definitely a “watch this space”.

Just how much are they willing to go hard at a Dangerflag? ..

I can only imagine if I was a fringe player at geelong ... I would be telling my manager to unleash the flying monkeys ... get out there and find another club where they have a better chance of best 22

Lol. This narrative that Geeing will have “one last crack” at a flag is the zombie that cannot be killed.

Mate we've been rebuilding since 2011 and they still don't get it.

What?? What did you see?
Let me start with the second most important thing. He kicks 40 metre bullets that aren't lazy.
Most important. He had opportunities to punch but just clunked them instead.
And finally he was taking off up the middle just waiting for the ball to be given.

Effectively, everything Taylor, Henderson, and kolo are not.

He's 22, and out of contract. Was pick 20, and has hardly been played for 4 years.
Jump on him.

Anyone who thinks Scott won't concentrate on defence first is kidding them selves.
Take out Taylor and Henderson and we are stuffed.

I'm going straight for Isaac cumming.
First round pick if needed. Just get that done..

Someone will pick a talented kid.. but R1...? played 10 games since 2016 ..and OOC. He may even be DFA ..

Someone will pick a talented kid.. but R1...? played 10 games since 2016 ..and OOC. He may even be DFA ..
Ok, a first round pick may be too far. But we have 3.
Swap rnd 1 for rnd 2 if needed.

It would be a pure fluke if I got this right. But I'd do it.
He wasn't even being called in the game but I just started watching him to left and right of screen etc.
Like him.

Ok, a first round pick may be too far. But we have 3.
Swap rnd 1 for rnd 2 if needed.

It would be a pure fluke if I got this right. But I'd do it.
He wasn't even being called in the game but I just started watching him to left and right of screen etc.
Like him.

I dont mind him , he takes a nice marks and kicks it well. A fraction slight and not overly tall ... but as I have said for just about any of these players mentioned .. I want to see the afl numbers ..just how many are we trading delisting ..is it 40 , 38 ..?

I dont mind him , he takes a nice marks and kicks it well. A fraction slight and not overly tall ... but as I have said for just about any of these players mentioned .. I want to see the afl numbers ..just how many are we trading delisting ..is it 40 , 38 ..?
No idea.
But nth just declared they aren't offering contracts to 11.
That may suggest something. Because it's damn early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back