Rumour GFC 2020 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
news.com.au
Less than 10 days ago SEN and Ch 9 were both saying there was still a fair bit of “work to go” on any new deal with Cameron. I'd be amazed things have progressed that quickly, unless Cameron had no intention of leaving GWS.

Less than 10 days ago SEN and Ch 9 were both saying there was still a fair bit of “work to go” on any new deal with Cameron. I'd be amazed things have progressed that quickly, unless Cameron had no intention of leaving GWS.

He wants to stay imo if they are willing to pay him the money he wants.. that is the question.

Because Dodoro will want the world and we wont bend plus i think his wage requirements will be too much for our liking. I also don't believe we really want him, id be happy to pass, Brisbane is my guess.
If Geelong want someone they'll throw it all at him.
If we have enough for Cameron we definitely have enough for Daniher.
99.9% sure seems more like an in the know comment.
Who knows what will happen really.
If everyone wants to be at Geelong lets get Max Gawn

If everyone wants to be at Geelong lets get Max Gawn
Yes. Our number 1 ruck spot is clearly up for grabs for any decent ruck stuck behind another (Preuss) or stuck at a s**t club (Gawn, Goldy).

Hawks did it with McEvoy, you just gotta go sniffing and find someone who wants to win a flag.

Having 3 first round picks is a positive and a negative. Clubs will try to screw us on trades cause they know we have some big picks in our hands.
I wouldn’t put it past the club to try and package Atleast 2 of those picks for a single digit pick.
What I would like to know is how many points are our 3 first rounders currently and how many points is pick 1 worth compared to pick 10?
I don’t understand points as much as I would like but if The bulldogs have their kid bid on at say pick 3
Is it worth them to match with what they have or trade for a team like Geelong who no doubt will have extra points

Doesnt sound like its going to cost a mint when they are pushing out the door

Shaun Higgins (North Melbourne)

Sammy says: “He has been told he is more than welcome to stay, but he won’t get another contract, regardless of how well he plays next year, that’s the last year of his current deal, if he can get a multi-year deal elsewhere they’ve told him ‘go for you life’ and that’s where the Cats have come to the party.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sammy says: “He has been told he is more than welcome to stay, but he won’t get another contract, regardless of how well he plays next year, that’s the last year of his current deal, if he can get a multi-year deal elsewhere they’ve told him ‘go for you life’ and that’s where the Cats have come to the party.”
I actually don't get why people think Higgins would cost a fortune. He is useless and pointless to North. Its a classy move to help him win a flag. North would rather be Geelong or Hawthorn like than be Essendon or Adelaide. Its not like they are going to directly compete with Geelong over the next year or two either.

I actually don't get why people think Higgins would cost a fortune. He is useless and pointless to North. Its a classy move to help him win a flag. North would rather be Geelong or Hawthorn like than be Essendon or Adelaide. Its not like they are going to directly compete with Geelong over the next year or two either.
We lets just see the finals outcome... but early indications are not overly expensive

I half hope he stays there and is an All Australian next year if they’ve said that.

We better not be offering him more than 2 years and they better take a late R2 or a fringe player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back