Rumour GFC 2021 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists... Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journos are gross. Shifted the footy world against Wells and made Jordan Clark out to be immature also.

If the account of that conversation is accurate then can't see how it paints Wells in a bad light - the response seems accurate , professional and unemotional - just stating the facts. Just what you would expect from Stephen :think:

If the account of that conversation is accurate then can't see how it paints Wells in a bad light - the response seems accurate , professional and unemotional - just stating the facts. Just what you would expect from Stephen :think:

I really think these conversation need to be documented. Too much he said. She said. They said atm

There is a lot of theatre about trade week. Exaggerations abound. It pays to ignore most of it and believe only what comes from the mouths of those with skin in the game (except player managers).

So nothing happened today..?
not yet but I think there is a media embargo until 3pm or something, so things may have happened but they aren't being reported yet

Have you been on yet

I was earlier. He said that he 'stands by his story and he's very comfortable with it.' I grilled him, and basically said 'well I guess it's your word against his then.' I said, I have no doubt the convo took place, but there is doubt over whether it was embellished or not. He refuted that, but conceded that Clark probably wasn't happy it leaked, which is why he said what he did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to Cats v Freo next year at KP.
Do you think they'll allow the WAFL match to be moved out east so that Clark can make the trip*

*pending a trade actually going through

Clark saying on social media that the call with Wells never got heated, nor did he hang up. Before we burn the kid at the stake it might be nice to hear what Wells says rather than a journo repeating what a "source" has told him.
Curious if he lost a bet or something - his Instagram profile image is Dahlhaus

There is a lot of theatre about trade week. Exaggerations abound. It pays to ignore most of it and believe only what comes from the mouths of those with skin in the game (except player managers).
Trade radio reminds me of the Texas rancher old saying,All hat and no cattle.

Clearly this drama is being manufactured.. aren’t they making another doco around trade week and draft this year?

Clark will be traded, sitting out a year id career suicide
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s all decided but will be ‘played out’ in the last hour

Clearly this drama is being manufactured.. aren’t they making another doco around trade week and draft this year?

Clark will be traded, sitting out a year id career suicide
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s all decided but will be ‘played out’ in the last hour
Making it around the agents

There's one thing that has occurred to me.
With so few trades there's going to be a truck load of de listings to work through.

It will be interesting to see which club does the best at picking through the left overs.
It might be Collingwood and the Bulldogs as they'll use so many picks on father son selections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back