Rumour GFC 2021 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists... Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS offering 13 for Breust (31 year old) and 24. Quick let’s get on the phone and ship somebody off.

This is the same guy who claimed he got three first round picks for Cameron. It looks like he is putting a fair bit of value in a second round draft pick there…..

The narrative that Geelong nevers play Clark seems incorrect

But what is the figures...?

How many VFL games has he played ..How many AFL games. He has been on our list for 3 years ...has played 18 , 3 and 8 ... and he also he missed a heap of games thru injury...

I think this geelong has not played his has been over played ...just how many VFL games has he played. How many has he missed thru injury. Just how much does he still have to learn. We are not talking about someone like Kelly here... there is a lot of below average about his stats... to be expect as he is just in development.

This we have not played him thing is to some degree myth. I wonder what someone like Atkins who has had to work hard for his chance thinks of the myth. Probably something like shut up and work harder.

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 5.16.13 pm.png

Last edited:

GWS offering 13 for Breust (31 year old) and 24. Quick let’s get on the phone and ship somebody off.

Different circumstances he was a nsw zone player originally and they have been chasing him fot years. They wouldnt offer anywhere near that much for our older guys.

Looking very unlikely the Clark deal happens. I think that would be a poor result for geelong. He hasn’t shown he has a good attitude to come back and train hard. Likely to sook and go through the motions until he can ask for a trade again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes history does show that the club wanting the player will cave.... but Geelong is pretty soft, so it's 50/50 for mine.
Soft or pragmatic? What comes around goes around.

Looking very unlikely the Clark deal happens. I think that would be a poor result for geelong. He hasn’t shown he has a good attitude to come back and train hard. Likely to sook and go through the motions until he can ask for a trade again.

Im happy if he stays if we dont get 19.

As an aside just heard colin young talking re hill..gosh that guy is a dodgy used car salesman.

Matty Lloyd going to town on geelong for not playing him ... but how many games did he play in his first three years... 36. ...only 5 more than Clark
Does he realise he was injured for quite a bit of it?

Sneaky edit: What if it becomes clear he has attitude issues and it wasn't just all Scarlett. Does that change the narrative at all or is it all just Geelongs fault anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back