Rumour GFC 2021 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill put my hand up 🙋‍♂️ I don't know anything or much at all about Darcy Tucker

Real mature - you one of them were you?

Really

Have you forgotten which board you're posting on & the previous warnings you've received for the tone taken with local posters - this was from 2 weeks ago:

"Wow - interesting post coming from an opposition board member

Word of advice - telling the locals how to post or react on their own board isn't going to be appreciated nor is it a smart thing to do when you're visiting from afar

We get that you have some sort of obsession with Cerra but not sure there's any indication Geelong will be involved in his return to Vic. And as for Clark, at the moment there's a lot of speculation but nothing concrete at this stage - so with all that being the case, ask yourself if you have anything of value to add to the current discussion or if maybe you should instead return to the Freo board until such time that there's actually something solid to discuss involving both teams"

So how about you check the attitude and ensure your contributions are on topic

Seems to most of us we need:-
#1.-a speedy, creative talent as a winger/hbf
#2.-a tall defender
yet we are trading out:-
1.Clark, who ticks #1
2.Krueger, who ticks #2.
Why can we not consolidate both in our plans for 2022 and beyond?

Really

Have you forgotten which board you're posting on the previous warnings you've received for the tone taken with local posters - this was from 2 weeks ago:

"Wow - interesting post coming from an opposition board member

Word of advice - telling the locals how to post or react on their own board isn't going to be appreciated nor is it a smart thing to do when you're visiting from afar

We get that you have some sort of obsession with Cerra but not sure there's any indication Geelong will be involved in his return to Vic. And as for Clark, at the moment there's a lot of speculation but nothing concrete at this stage - so with all that being the case, ask yourself if you have anything of value to add to the current discussion or if maybe you should instead return to the Freo board until such time that there's actually something solid to discuss involving both teams"

So how about you check the attitude and ensure your contributions are on topic
Cerra is DEFINITELY a Blues player next year, sadly.

#2.-a tall defender
1.Clark, who ticks #1
2.Krueger, who ticks #2.

I agree! But there was this girl I liked once as a kid who didn’t like me

What’s for you won’t pass you by

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I agree! But there was this girl I liked once as a kid who didn’t like me

What’s for you won’t pass you by

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ask the coach.
I was hoping someone would say that both players are just not up to it, that we are better off cutting our losses and starting again, but no, that is not being said here.

Ill put my hand up 🙋‍♂️ I don't know anything or much at all about Darcy Tucker
184cm, left footer who's listed as a defender & midfielder

Tore his hamstring off the bone last year, when he returned this year he apparently played more as a defender than midfielder

I don't know much else other than being yet to read a comment from any Geelong supporter who wants him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have no experienced defenders and you wanted to drop Henderson because he played poorly in a game we lost by 7 goals and conceded 60 inside 50s? Right.

Sort of making my point for me, playing no one but the favourites all year makes it impossible to bring anyone else in when you need it, finals or otherwise. Once again great to have one rule for players like Clarke, Narkle, Stanley etc who get dropped if they don't perform but when others get a free pass, you can understand why someone like Clarke might want to leave

Sort of making my point for me, playing no one but the favourites all year makes it impossible to bring anyone else in when you need it, finals or otherwise. Once again great to have one rule for players like Clarke, Narkle, Stanley etc who get dropped if they don't perform but when others get a free pass, you can understand why someone like Clarke might want to leave
Maybe Clark wants to leave because after 3 years on the list, all too often we seemingly still can't spell his name right and he's hopefully that at a new club he won't have that issue

Maybe Clark wants to leave because after 3 years on the list, all too often we seemingly still can't spell his name right and he's hopefully that at a new club he won't have that issue

Yeh, if he leaves I wish Jordyn all the best.

No, I'm the guy who stuck up for you in this forum like 2 weeks ago actually. No offence but taking Darcy Tucker makes zero sense and is just media beat up
I completely respect your view that Tucker makes no sense for Geel - I never said Geel should take him. All I am pointing out is that the name won't go away - there's an article in our local this morning stating Geel are asking about him.
Could it be rubbish? Yes! I can't see how making that sort of comment warrants "deserving to be trolled". Personally I enjoy hearing from opponents supporters with info/rumours etc

I completely respect your view that Tucker makes no sense for Geel - I never said Geel should take him. All I am pointing out is that the name won't go away - there's an article in our local this morning stating Geel are asking about him.
Could it be rubbish? Yes! I can't see how making that sort of comment warrants "deserving to be trolled". Personally I enjoy hearing from opponents supporters with info/rumours etc
Look fair enough. But there's so much information out there that's clearly just rumour. The West is likely just repeating Sumich who has no idea, the generally more reputable sources say he's near signing on for his new freo contract, and coming to Geelong makes no sense. Tucker would have made sense a couple of years ago but the list has moved on

I remember a while back a few on here said Duggan from West Coast was basically an unofficial done deal. Was that just a darts throw or was there a bit of truth to it?

#2.-a tall defender
1.Clark, who ticks #1
2.Krueger, who ticks #2.
They don’t want to play here. That’s that.

There seems very little chance that we can get 17. The Tigers really want it and have so many picks (with more to come) right in the father son sweet spot of 27-40 that they will out bid us easily. They have to either trade up or slide them to next year as they don’t have the list spots to use them all.

Gold Coasts pick #19 is up of grabs but North are in the box seat for that.

Everyone seems to suggest this draft has talent but is a lottery btw 10-40. Just take our three picks and try and improve our position next year for when we will need to take 5-6 picks.

Very good mail that Talia isn’t going to the Cats. It will be interesting to see who the club brings in for cover as a key defender.
We can easily outbid north and offer a legitimate trade, not a salary cap dump.
Trade 19,22, 43, McPherson for Geelong 2022r1.
Get danger to accept less salary in 2022, increase his 2023,2024 salary.
Probably need to have organised a pick swap with bulldogs for 17.
One poster on the bulldogs board suggested they target blivacs, may be that is an option as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back