Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure Sav even gets a game at Port in all honesty but I hope it works out well for him, pre leg break he looked like he could be anything.
with a full preseason, he could still make it- hope we keep him

Focusing on Bowes role at the Suns, and lack of recent senior footy is a lazy discussion.

Top 10 pick coming off a major surgery and minimal pre season I was told. Geelong have a very specific role for him in mind and reckon he has significant upside with better players (and coaches) around him.

Bit like Connor McKenna - ok player at Essendon - get him to Geelong and the bloke could be a jet.

Sounds familiar doesn’t it? T Stengle type of familiar.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Do whoever you are speaking to think Bowes will pick us?

Can't believe some people don't know about jack Bowes as a player .
Do people watch games .

He's been around long enough.

Some people who's dat.

Happy to let Sav leave... we need list spots.

He seems a bit clunky and lacks spatial awareness... If he can't make it as a hulking full forward, then I don't think he makes it period.

He's hell of a nice guy .
Wish him all the best of he leaves .

It’s certainly a great ride we are currently on. To think we were mocked as “Dad’s Army” and our window had passed us by, yet here we are with a flag and likely to enter next season with DeKoning, Holmes, Stengle, Z.Guthrie, Parfitt, Bruhn, O.Henry which represents some of the finest young talent of any side in the comp. If we get pick 7 and convert that to Jye Clark or even Cam McKenzie then we have absolutely smashed it. And that’s not including the likes of Knevitt, Willis and Conway who look promising.

......and Dempsey. He'll play gamed in 2023

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Esava Ratugolea. Remember that name.
...just saying

Bruhn is a real worry for me... especially if we use a 1st rounder to get him.

He lacks a few things and I could see him being a bust (hopefully I'm proven completely wrong).

Certainly has been shoved into a position that he isn't made for though.

But... If you got it, you got it, no matter what position you are in... and I've watched him plenty this year and just haven't seen him do enough.

Hopefully, we don't overpay for him.

Henry on the other hand has some real talent/tricks and I'll semi-happily cop giving up a 1st for him.
This is what I've been saying...
We delisted a promising 193cm athletic 20 year old Nick Stevens and we'll bring in Taylor Bruhn for a hefty Ransom. I bet Stevens will end up being at least as good as Bruhn.

This is what I've been saying...
We delisted a promising 193cm athletic 20 year old Nick Stevens and we'll bring in Taylor Bruhn for a hefty Ransom. I bet Stevens will end up being at least as good as Bruhn.

Stevens too slow for AFL.

Bruhn already shown more .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back