Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting blues do need a mature tall.

I dont mind murray although ido want a more immediate depth tall...id be keen on ballenden (depends on what position you think is his best position key fwd back or ruck) and hilder and teakle is probably one id look at closely also. Fiore is a smokey if he had been fit more this year id strongly consider him.

I wouldnt be surprised if we take faulkhead but id prefer a mature tall.

What about Dawson PO...have you seen him anything of him?. A mature KPD at 23 might not go astray at Catland.

Going back to Jacob Hopper... what would people think he be worth in trade sense?

I wouldn't think hugely if GWS need to handball him of as salary issues, plus he will be a free agent

Going back to Jacob Hopper... what would people think he be worth in trade sense?

I wouldn't think hugely if GWS need to handball him of as salary issues, plus he will be a free agent
If they need to dump Hopper because they want to keep Tarranto, then who knows, maybe even a 2nd round pick could get it done. But that's probably the optimistic scenario. I mean, he'd probably be a 2nd round pick if he goes FA next season. But I could be wrong.

Late R1 this year.

True, Shifter does talk them all up.

I like Faulkhead as he is a great left-foot roost, something we need badly. I've never understood why Wells seems to ignore left-footers. Even the right-footers he drafts can't kick - Fogarty, Mieirs and that's only for starters.

I had a little rave on Fiore earlier this year..looked a really really good prospect....

Haven't heard of him since. I wonder...has he been kept under wraps...injured...or dropped his form level??
I was thinking the same, for a bloke who hasn’t played any games it’s rather odd he’s nominated unless teams are interested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Dawson PO...have you seen him anything of him?. A mature KPD at 23 might not go astray at Catland.

Ive only seen kallan dawson play once and it was for like 1/2 a game so i cant really comment. But he is the right position (tallish defender)and right age for us id like to see us take a kpd or a ruck in that age bracket.

I was thinking the same, for a bloke who hasn’t played any games it’s rather odd he’s nominated unless teams are interested

He was injured for most of the year and only just returned at GFL level. But hes been on our covid list and his GFL coach was clear he was told to play him in defence at geelongs instruction so we are obviously keen on him for vfl or afl.

Anyone have a rough idea how the picks will go in MSD?

Would Florenca be first pick @ WE?
We currently have 1
Only other way to have more is to move a player like Simpson or even Willis to the inactive list “I think there’s a good chance Willis gets moved”
But I’m also pretty sure we will just stick with the one selection and I think it will be Faulkhead we call out if still available
Closely followed by Ling

If they need to dump Hopper because they want to keep Tarranto, then who knows, maybe even a 2nd round pick could get it done. But that's probably the optimistic scenario. I mean, he'd probably be a 2nd round pick if he goes FA next season. But I could be wrong.
I was thinking a 2nd rounder as well, purely simple as it's more of a relief for them, but I could be optimistic as well

I was thinking a 2nd rounder as well, purely simple as it's more of a relief for them, but I could be optimistic as well
They are both elite mids in their prime not going for 2nd round picks. The giants cap situation is not like the pies.
They might lose a player not just for cal reasons but because they probably need to shift some mids to create other spots on their list.
A team would offer a decent trade for either of those players. Would be more in the Dylan Shiel price.

They are both elite mids in their prime not going for 2nd round picks. The giants cap situation is not like the pies.
They might lose a player not just for cal reasons but because they probably need to shift some mids to create other spots on their list.
A team would offer a decent trade for either of those players. Would be more in the Dylan Shiel price.
But like others, I think most would like to go after Bruhn , as thats were our future lies

Id think Free Agency comp would be similar to Brad Crouch ... Band2 / end of R1... so unless they really are in dire straits Id be thinking they would want more than that. R1+

The 18mth contract is a bit of a giveaway there i reckon.
Are we in a position to select him? What is the situation in this MSD? I have never taken interest. Do clubs know and respect a player's/another club's intentions?
Because Blanck is a beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back