Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am the same i would be reluctant to offer more than 2 years unless it had a lot of clauses allowing us to terminate him for any off field incident. On field he would fill a need though.

What was the Daniher arrangement that ensure Ess got a Band 1... 2 years... then an additional couple months later that balanced his contract? Would the Pies be happy to take p20 or so for him?

I am the same i would be reluctant to offer more than 2 years unless it had a lot of clauses allowing us to terminate him for any off field incident. On field he would fill a need though.
Does he though? Apart from being a great forward line player and having the right DOB sure. Does he replace a full time mid? I wouldn't think so. So he'd replace Miers maybe which, sure, is an upgrade but is that solving the problem?

He has shown a bit here and there but is he the full time ball winner that is going to keep our contested possession numbers up? That's our real need

Does he though? Apart from being a great forward line player and having the right DOB sure. Does he replace a full time mid? I wouldn't think so. So he'd replace Miers maybe which, sure, is an upgrade but is that solving the problem?

He has shown a bit here and there but is he the full time ball winner that is going to keep our contested possession numbers up? That's our real need
He would play a mix of forward and midfield. He's excellent when in the midfield

GREATER Western Sydney youngster Tanner Bruhn is considering a move back to Victoria after two seasons with the Giants.

Bruhn joined the Giants as their pick No.12 at the 2020 NAB AFL Draft and has played 11 games this season through the midfield and forward line.

He has had a two-year contract offer from the Giants but has so far delayed a decision on his future, with Victorian clubs aware the Geelong Falcons product is weighing up a return to his home state. The Giants are keen to keep Bruhn, who also played 13 games in his debut season last year and had perhaps the best game of his career in round 13 with 24 disposals and two goals. However, he has so far put off a call. The 20-year-old is the only top-15 pick from his draft class who has not yet re-signed beyond their initial standard two-year contract. – Callum Twomey

I want to believe

Gun Giant considering move, annual ruck exchange heating up - Gun Giant considering move, annual ruck exchange heating up
so you are saying there is a chance......

me likey......

GO Catters

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clayton Oliver has just signed a 7 year extension worth 7 mill. I wonder what that means for Brayshaw now given Jackson would be the next important signing on big money.

Clayton Oliver has just signed a 7 year extension worth 7 mill. I wonder what that means for Brayshaw now given Jackson would be the next important signing on big money.
I reckon Jackson goes to Freo and Brayshaw stays.

Hence getting Cooper, Nick, Toby, Cooper W, And Mitch on the phone

Fair point but he might be motivated by more$ from other clubs but i wouldnt be against us having a crack and we have cap space.

No doubt they have backended the 7 years to when they will have more cap space towards 2030 but signing him for 1mil PA when their cap is already very full means they expect one of brayshaw or jackson to leave imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back