Mod. Notice GFC PF Final TICKET SWAP/SALEand any other event following it we may be in ( if good enough)

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone has a spare ticket to sell or is after tickets this is the place to post your interest.

Please note there will be zero tolerance on scalping, offenders will find their accounts gone.
Face value is your sale price
Do not post pictures of tickets or membership barcodes

Post your interest in here then deal with people via PM
Use your common sense don't transfer people you don't know money without getting tickets first.

GO Catters

Last edited:
Posting my interest for a barcode for the GF ballot!

Or a spare ticket once everybody knows where they're at, ticket wise. Probably the safest option..

Thanks Daz for this thread, great idea :)

On Monday I bought two tickets for tomorrow nights match - one for myself & a concession ticket.

I no longer require the concession ticket as I'm now heading over on my own, on one of the buses organised by the club & as such I have a spare concession ticket for the match.

If anyone is interested please let me know - the seat is in Bay 147, and category 5 price

If its us vs richmond and I miss the ballot, I dont think Ill bother trying to find tickets

Way too many Richmond supporters that would price me out of the market

Us vs GWS on the other hand shouldnt be too difficult

Please note there will be zero tolerance on scalping, offenders will find their accounts gone.
Face value is your sale price
Do not post pictures of tickets or membership barcodes
Note these are BigFooty-wide rules. Daz isn't just doing this to promote his own fine sense of morality. ;)

IF we make the GF

&

IF I miss out in the ballot

Then I'd like to grab a number officially at the deli and be considered if someone had doubled up and finds themselves with an extra 2 tickets :D :D

Thanks kindly (please please please please beat the crows first of course)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Officially expressing my interest in a GF ticket should we make it. I'm in the ballot... but as a Priority 3 so doubt i'll have luck there :).

Ps. Also after someone to pick me up in their private Jet from Brisbane for the game, and drop me back, just on the off chance anybody is keen ;).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back