News GFG on board as joint major sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

still can’t believe we are sponsored by a ******* mining company... We’ve definitely moved a long way from working class roots..
What on earth is that about?

I didn't realise the Port Adelaide Football Club was in charge of the government's carbon emissions program or in charge of climate change reforms. It's a bloody football club that relies on sponsorship dollars for godsake.

I suppose you don't like MG either because you know cars are bad for the environment too?

Perhaps we can ask Elon to get Tesla to sponsor us? :think:
I think I would actually have to stop supporting Port Adelaide if Elon Musk came anywhere near us. I’m sure whatever his name is who runs GFG is just as evil, but the lord of the incels pictured shaking Boak’s hand at a press conference would be a bridge too far for this girl.

We need a sponsor that will give us a shot in the arm, or generally harden us up...

View attachment 1112178

Pfizer changed their logo in preparation for the Ports announcement:
1619421330403.jpeg
The only problem is we need to go back to the dying dolphin as our clash jumper...

We should probably just say being employed in a skilled job makes you bourgeois, and therefore trash or something.
Proud bourgeois here that works in mining. We are only considered trash because these people are jealous of our lifestyles and the fact we earn s**t loads more cash than them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Fin Review named the financiers

Billionaire Sanjeev Gupta appears to have saved the Whyalla steelworks after cementing a $430 million refinancing of the steelworks and his Tahmoor Coal operations, replacing funding which had previously stemmed from the collapsed Greensill Capital.

Mr Gupta’s GFG Alliance said on Wednesday the new financing agreement “is sufficient to pay out its Greensill debt in full” on the funding for the Liberty Primary Metals Australia entity which owns the Whyalla steelworks and Tahmoor operations in New South Wales.

It is understood the agreement has been struck with San Francisco-based White Oak Global Advisors.

GFG said the offer of financing is subject to conditions and documentation being signed, but that process had already started and was expected to be completed within four weeks.

The refinancing agreement could mean a potential alteration in the timetable for court action taken by Swiss financial giant Credit Suisse, which is scheduled to be heard in the NSW Supreme Court on Thursday.

This InDaily story repeats a lot of the Fin Review story if you can't access link above.

Yeah, I think you've read that the wrong way m80 - when the purple prosed one first emerged on these boards some posters seemed convinced it was Portia, I was asking them to think again maybe.

Be ******* clearer then.

Be ******* clearer then.

R50c976785b31832324fd74e6bf6670ae

I think I would actually have to stop supporting Port Adelaide if Elon Musk came anywhere near us. I’m sure whatever his name is who runs GFG is just as evil, but the lord of the incels pictured shaking Boak’s hand at a press conference would be a bridge too far for this girl.

You know that mobile phone you're using? Do you think it grew on a tree?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back