GFL 2017

Bob08

Draftee
Dec 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Just moved to Lara. What is the standard of the league?

Is Lara any good?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They’ve struggled for the last few years but have ex Collingwood/Adelaide/Swans player Tony Armstrong as playing coach, John “Swooper” Northey on board and have got a lot of ex-players back. Best thing to do when shifting to a new place is head down to the club and get involved, I reckon.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
They’ve struggled for the last few years but have ex Collingwood/Adelaide/Swans player Tony Armstrong as playing coach, John “Swooper” Northey on board and have got a lot of ex-players back. Best thing to do when shifting to a new place is head down to the club and get involved, I reckon.
Cool thanks for that, I'll try and get down as often as work allows, I'm a bit old to be playing now, but i do enjoy going down and watching local footy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

beaublazer

Debutant
Jan 12, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
This from a campaigner who said Josh Finch isn't in the top 30 BFL players .
Either taking the piss, or has no idea.......

Stand by that call. Yes he has some league medals next to his name but his effect on the game is minimal.

Has he bought any success to his club?
Has he tried to test himself at a higher level?
Would he make it at GFL or VFL level? (we will never know)

roscreasl98

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2016
Over The Hill
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
All Local Footy
Stand by that call. Yes he has some league medals next to his name but his effect on the game is minimal.

Has he bought any success to his club?
Has he tried to test himself at a higher level?
Would he make it at GFL or VFL level? (we will never know)
4 league medals

Took his club to the GF in 2016, finals in 2017.

Dominates every game, has the ball on a string, and makes space like no other player.

Happy to be a loyal clubman, VFL and GFL arent necessary.

Kick It To Me !

Debutant
Feb 18, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Practice match results anyone? Hearing Lara were flogged by Hoppers and Nth Shore flogged Gordon (which they should have).

Hoppers won by a 100 points, with their captain and centre half forward not playing for Hoppers, Lara kicked their first goal in the last 1/4

Back