Favorite Books?

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone asked me for some advice about diet/etc. Thought I'd post it here too....

--------------

Eat light meals. Don't eat too often. Hunger keeps us feeling/looking younger. I eat only once or twice a day tops. Eat all kinds of food. Listen to your body, it TELLS YOU what it needs/wants. You know? Someday's I'm just hungering for a greasy hamburger. Someday's I'm hungering for a salad. Or during the day, it tells me it needs a sugar hit, urge for chocolate bar, etc. Don't drink alcohol frequently. Once a blue moon, and stick to spirits. Obviously don't smoke, I do, but it's a regret I have. Obviously exercise, exercise your heart -- sex is a fantastic form of heart exercise, same with swimming, otherwise, a treadmill, or walk around the block. Just something that works your heart and lungs, till you start sweating. Don't run tho. Get enough sun in the day, your skin needs vitamin d from the suns rays. Stay active, work a lot, don't be inactive lounging around at home, the hustle-bustle of activity and mental challenges on a day to day basis keeps your mind alert and body pumping all the hormones/etc it needs.

Don't eat bread/sandwiches. Limit chocolate, dairy lollies to 3 times a day. Try a 5/2 approach where you eat in a 8 hour window and give your body time to replenish. Than eat and drink whatever. 3 beers max/lay off the brown spirits. Preferably move about do a form of vigorous activity for 20 minutes.

S
This is what bugs me about the women of your planet....

My soul mate hates my guts. She texted:

"I hate that you're my soul mate. I can do so much better. Why did I have to be given you? You're 30+ years older. You're not my type per se. You frustrate me so much. It frustrates me so much. Because at the same time, I can't stop thinking about you, desiring you, there's something about you so unique. I am constantly having dreams about you. I keep seeing your face. I have a dream or vision of something specific relating to us, and then it happens exactly like that. Often I find myself waking myself up at 3am, finding myself fondling myself as I had just been dreaming of you touching me like that. I feel so lost. I can't bring you close, can't accept you, but at the same time I can't let you go, can't keep myself away from you. I have so many guys after me, wanting me, and that I find so hot, but I keep holding back, keep you near, but not bringing you in/close."

The aggravation for me is that...

Meanwhile, every day, dozens of women of equal or even better physical beauty than her, with the same 30+ or 20+ year difference, who have no soul-mate-like feelings for me, nor me for them, show their interest, they smile at me sensually, they give the signs to come close, they come close themselves, they have sex with me. Even total strangers, on very first meeting...they see something in me, and/or my direct talk, and they smile invitingly, they open up, they come close, they hand out their numbers. And recurring female acquaintances, they love being near me and talking to me, happy to see me.

Yet, my own soul-mate can't even bring herself to smile at me, to invite me close by doing so, can't tolerate being near me, body language turning away in like a determined conscious resistance, can't stand the idea of greeting me even, bearing a small face to face chat. But there's that internal struggle going on for sure.....she keeps looking my way when I'm not looking, she is watching, desiring, I catch her out at times, her ears prick when I talk with someone else nearby, she says things out loud around her friends for my ears indirectly to showcase herself as being the intelligent, warm, heartful, lovable women that she is. I see it. But she can't bring herself to showing it to me directly face-to-face. Etc.

It's so maddening. Because I'd give all of them away in a heartbeat just to be with my soulmate forever in monogamy. Tho, it is true that deep down, all the women of your planet, are just sooooo cute, and equally lovable/desirable, in all their own unique ways. The way they smile, their sexuality, their cute mannerisms, all very touching and I want to drown myself in each and all of them too. I want them all, yes. But....when I ponder on my true love for my soul mate, focusing on that, I don't even care or look at other women, I just die inside and want to be with her, and be loyal and kind to her always, never let her down with common mistakes that the men of your planet do. I can accept her in all her flaws, flaws both physical and mental that normally can make me "meh" women off. But with her, I accept her completely in everything she is.

Grrr.
Sounds like she wants to be with you but she's scared. You hurt her in the past?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Often, even in the act of sex, I just feel detached. Like I'm not even there. Like I'm the eyes in my head watching it all, but not the body itself engaging in it. No feeling. Just an act happening and I'm not there.
The "sex" for you is the getting into the position the first place. The exciting part is getting a chick to agree to have it. The actual sex is no big deal because the excitement is gone.

That's of course this thread wasn't bullcrap anyway.

Chief got it. Tho he doesn't realize it was due to me praying. He owes me one ;)
I'm not religious, not anti-vax, anti-medicine, or a general conspiracy theorist.
As for my prayers.... 3/5 happened, and I was waiting still for 2 more to happen, tho I doubted they would, because of how insanely impossible they were as wishes.
Were they prayers or wishes?

And yes you are (all of them).

What did Chief get?

You're mid 20's still trying to discover yourself. And you spend way too much time on the internet.

but I like you.:rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back