Ghost/Paranormal Ghost and paranormal images - post 'em here

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpeg

So this popped up on my fb wall. A couple of friends shared the op. OP states it was taken in a disused wing of a hospital in Woodville Sa. He says a friend of his works there and was in there to get something and a call buzzer kept going off. She went to investigate and saw a full figure apparition just looking at her.

She says that the fact she had time to pull out her phone and take the picture, plus the insistent buzzer ringing made her believe that it wanted to be seen.

I'm on the fence about its authenticity.
Thoughts?

View attachment 210069

So this popped up on my fb wall. A couple of friends shared the op. OP states it was taken in a disused wing of a hospital in Woodville Sa. He says a friend of his works there and was in there to get something and a call buzzer kept going off. She went to investigate and saw a full figure apparition just looking at her.

She says that the fact she had time to pull out her phone and take the picture, plus the insistent buzzer ringing made her believe that it wanted to be seen.

Thoughts?
looks really fake lol

View attachment 210069

Thoughts?
I assume those heart rate monitors are a little too expensive to leave in a disused wing.

One of the places I used to live at a long time ago, the room I was living in was haunted, just that room.

Always weird s**t going on....the usual stuff, curtains billowing when all windows closed, things moving around, etc.

One day I set up a camera and sound recorder, and left the house totally empty, all lights off, went out socializing and crashed at someone's house on purpose. To allow whatever was there to feel free to roam about.

The following day I was literally shocked to find on the video what appeared to be two naked ghosts having sex on my fugging bed. It was really faint and hard to pick up, but you could almost see it. The voice recorder backed it up tho, as quite clearly you could hear the sound of two people fugging and making dirty talk.

I'm not sure if I still have the VHS tape of it, as when you move about house to house, you lose track of all the s**t you used to own, or accidentally trashed it.

One of the places I used to live at a long time ago, the room I was living in was haunted, just that room.

Always weird s**t going on....the usual stuff, curtains billowing when all windows closed, things moving around, etc.

One day I set up a camera and sound recorder, and left the house totally empty, all lights off, went out socializing and crashed at someone's house on purpose. To allow whatever was there to feel free to roam about.

The following day I was literally shocked to find on the video what appeared to be two naked ghosts having sex on my fugging bed. It was really faint and hard to pick up, but you could almost see it. The voice recorder backed it up tho, as quite clearly you could hear the sound of two people fugging and making dirty talk.
You sure you didn't leave your wife at home mate ?

View attachment 210069

Thoughts?

double exposure, with some PS touch ups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if I still have the VHS tape of it, as when you move about house to house, you lose track of all the s**t you used to own, or accidentally trashed it.

ha ha Weird and funny if true.

I remember I also lived in a old rented house that some others that rented there longer than me said the girl that lived there before me swore that room was haunted. She even had some type of small altar type thing in room to prey for some protection or something they said. Anyway, remember never giving it a thought myself. I came to conclusion in my own mind that if ghosts existed they on a different wavelength to me so our two realities could not intercept so to speak. What is clear though is we have 5 main senses of hearing, touch, taste, smell and sight. We only see and hear a small amount of what is around us to our senses can detect. If something is beyond our hearing range or sight detection for us it does not exist in our reality unless some other physical detection is shown to be at work. So probably even if my room had a ghost in it, if I can not see it or hear it or touch it or smell etc it just as good as not being there for my reality.

ha ha Weird and funny if true.

I remember I also lived in a old rented house that some others that rented there longer than me said the girl that lived there before me swore that room was haunted. She even had some type of small altar type thing in room to prey for some protection or something they said. Anyway, remember never giving it a thought myself. I came to conclusion in my own mind that if ghosts existed they on a different wavelength to me so our two realities could not intercept so to speak. What is clear though is we have 5 main senses of hearing, touch, taste, smell and sight. We only see and hear a small amount of what is around us to our senses can detect. If something is beyond our hearing range or sight detection for us it does not exist in our reality unless some other physical detection is shown to be at work. So probably even if my room had a ghost in it, if I can not see it or hear it or touch it or smell etc it just as good as not being there for my reality.
I personally don't believe in ghosts -- as in, walking/talking entities EXISTING after they've died. Tho i believe "ghosts" could be more like residue left over. Like if you video record over a previously recorded tape, you get residue left-over bits appearing in the current frame. Basically, in order to be able to walk and talk, an entity needs limbs, muscle, brains, nerves, tongue, lips, vocal cords, etc. Once you die, all the matter that gave corporeality to those things, disappears.

When i was a young kid many moons ago house we lived in was def haunted , TV knob used to spin around by itself, billiard balls would just start rolling around the table , one morning we woke up and all the kitchen cupboards were open and all the kitchen draws, the dog used to just stare at one corner in the lounge room and growl and bark, it got to a stage she wouldn't even come into the lounge .

Clips like this annoy me. Approach it with some logic: when things on opposite sides of the room are moving, it's either multiple ghosts, or a setup.

This one is clearly the latter.

me and my wife a few years back went and seen that Lisa Williams woman who's a psychic , she did a show at regent Theatre in Melbourne. My wife took pictures of her on stage and you can see like 4 diff orbs all around her while she's standing on stage.

me and my wife a few years back went and seen that Lisa Williams woman who's a psychic , she did a show at regent Theatre in Melbourne. My wife took pictures of her on stage and you can see like 4 diff orbs all around her while she's standing on stage.

Not saying your wrong, and having not seen the photo, but was this possibly the reflection of spotlights on her due to being on stage?

Not saying your wrong, and having not seen the photo, but was this possibly the reflection of spotlights on her due to being on stage?

Im not sure mate , but my wife took shots 5 minutes before she come on stage with the same lights on and there were was nothing.
When the psychic was on stage she took more photos and you can clearly see the orbs , i will ask my wife tonight if she still has the photos and post them up.

I believe in the paranormal not everyone does and thats cool , but I've seen stuff for myself in our house when i was a kid that is unexplainable and to be honest at the time was pretty scary , and its so entrenched in my memory that i can still remember it 38 years later like it was yesterday :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back