Ghost/Paranormal Ghost and paranormal images - post 'em here

Remove this Banner Ad

So we are not entitled to our opinions on whether or not we think it's a legit story? That sounds like crap.

This isn't even a thread for stories, it's for images. I would know, I made it.

Straight from the rules thread....

No one who visits any message board on the WWW wants to read pages of childish personal attacks back and forth between opposing sides. Think of others then by not littering threads and the board with that, ruining the enjoyment/education of others. Allow the board to be itself.

O.k so a poster told a ghost story in a thread made for ghost images..... Hold the press and lets lambast them then huh? So what in other words and if one cannot talk nicely don't say anything and let us run the board. But the last thing we want like the rules suggest is stupid personal attacks / silly GIFS and all other bay 13 crap.

If you want to reply like the board is Bay 13 go and start a thread there and troll and ridicule all you like but it will not be tolerated here.

I will move the next story if one appears but it is hardly worth melting over.

Straight from the rules thread....

O.k so a poster told a ghost story in a thread made for ghost images..... Hold the press and lets lambast them then huh? So what in other words and if one cannot talk nicely don't say anything and let us run the board. But the last thing we want like the rules suggest is stupid personal attacks / silly GIFS and all other bay 13 crap.

If you want to reply like the board is Bay 13 go and start a thread there and troll and ridicule all you like but it will not be tolerated here.

I will move the next story if one appears but it is hardly worth melting over.

This is a pretty strange response, do you always respond with so much emotion?

I'm a long time poster on this board, not some blow in who has decided to post childish insults, I think the story is full of crap, I fail to see why I shouldn't be able to express that opinion.

This is a pretty strange response, do you always respond with so much emotion?

I'm a long time poster on this board, not some blow in who has decided to post childish insults, I think the story is full of crap, I fail to see why I shouldn't be able to express that opinion.

Still playing the man from that first line.

It is fine to debate or discuss anything it is just the way it is done that is the issue and how you deliver a response.

Was stuff deleted in between yesterday afternoon and now? I can only see one post that remotely resembles a troll. I thought it was a pretty decent response in here.

Yes it has had a broom put through it!

GoTheSwannies did you ever follow up any more details on those tractor photos?
I absolutely love them, I love how there's shots taken from all angles on a clear day on a long quiet stretch of beach where it would be virtually impossible not to notice or hear someone walking around or climbing or hiding in a tractor, I love how the photos are clear and good resolution yet the figure inside looks completely out of place, I love the orb and from that angle can't see how it could be the orange reflector, and even if it is it's still very cool.

I strongly suggest the playing of the man and trolling posts stop.

If you cannot post sensibly and think you are still in Bay 13 you will not be around for long, posting just to mock others is not on and will not be tolerated.
Great post mate, well said.

Anyway, back on topic:

wp_ss_20170307_0001 (2).png

GoTheSwannies did you ever follow up any more details on those tractor photos?
I absolutely love them, I love how there's shots taken from all angles on a clear day on a long quiet stretch of beach where it would be virtually impossible not to notice or hear someone walking around or climbing or hiding in a tractor, I love how the photos are clear and good resolution yet the figure inside looks completely out of place, I love the orb and from that angle can't see how it could be the orange reflector, and even if it is it's still very cool.

No, never followed up on it at all. the figure almost looks too real not to be, but yeah, definitely looks out of place, and if it is a ghost, it's one of the clearest depictions I've seen of a ghostly figure.

No, never followed up on it at all. the figure almost looks too real not to be, but yeah, definitely looks out of place, and if it is a ghost, it's one of the clearest depictions I've seen of a ghostly figure.
The fact thats its such a clear day and a quiet spot makes it seem impossible they could have taken so many photos from all sides and not seen a person walking around or standing in the tractor..I mean the widows are dirty but not dirty enough to hide a full grown man. Also the fact he's only in one photo.
Definitely one I would have followed up if it were my photos!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, there's no WAY they just made it up for the practical joke.

Who takes a photo of a tractor on a beach anyway?

Fakesssszzzzzzzzzzsnore

But why is the guy in the photo holding a camera?!?

A close up photo of the alleged ghost at Toowong cemetery in Brisbane:

a close up of a fire: The image showed a series of plots in the middle of the night and a shadowy figure over one of them.

It looks very well done if it is a hoax and proportionally accurate meaning the apparition is definitely in the cab but whether it's a man dressed up or a doll we will never be able to tell.... But very convincing?
1584177683035.png

Regarding the tractor image, it was a group of friends taking pics on a beach (hence the guy holding a camera). They were the only people on the beach and could see say 100 meters in all directions.

The friend that took it is trustworthy and not the type to make things up, he just told a group of close friends about it and I asked him to send me a copy cause it was a freaky image. I have (or had) a copy of the original file, which was a fairly large file so you can zoom in, the image wasn't doctored at all.

One explanation is that the old guy was sleeping in the tractor, got up, saw ppl taking pictures and hid back in the tractor. No-one saw the guy while taking a number of different pictures around the beach, there were several tractor pics taken and the figure only appeared in one image. They only realised after viewing the images hours later.

We all see some guy sat in the cab... So no, the question is, is it real or a phantom.

I'm gonna err on the side it's a real bloke.

Had a zoom in and you can see his boot in the bottom left window. We know looking at the other photos towards the start of the thread there's a group of people milling about. The truck is in very good nick and the driver would surely be about somewhere as there is a trailer in one of the other photos, it being abandoned makes as much sense as why a group of people are so avidly photographing it. Any other talk of "there was nobody in the cab when I took it I swear" is second hand hearsay. He's a creepy looking fella but it's hard to strike too many arguments for this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back