PS4 Ghost of Tsushima

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I could best someone called Dwain.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It runs like butter doesn’t it. Looks so good and plays beautifully.
Recently got a 75 inch 4K Samsung tv and it looks remarkable.

One of the most pleasant gaming experiences in a while. An amazing game that just plays stunning at 60fps. Still meaning to get around to replaying God of War for the same reason.

Belay above, this seems to be the best guide how to start it

Would work better as a show.

Was thinking about how to make a movie out of this before the announcement, I think you'd do it as a horror. Start with the beachhead and then one samurai returns wounded on his horse to his home, then have a pillaging band of Mongolians follow shortly behind and it plays out like slasher or The Strangers type movie for a while, with villagers picked off one by one, all hope looks lost until the third act with Sakai moving through silently taking them out, like Die Hard in a Pagoda.

I've just started playing this today.. man is it gorgeous! That autumn setting under that big beautiful tree when young Jin and his uncle are training, is just.. breath takingly spectacular.. is all I can describe it in words.

Only just opened the map so not done any missions yet but man I'm just stunned how good it looks.

I've just started playing this today.. man is it gorgeous! That autumn setting under that big beautiful tree when young Jin and his uncle are training, is just.. breath takingly spectacular.. is all I can describe it in words.

Only just opened the map so not done any missions yet but man I'm just stunned how good it looks.

its amazing, Legends mode has a real good community as well

Just finished, Brilliant experience! Very much enjoyed all aspects of the game, I do think it did drag on a little toward the end but I wasn't bored at all. Some of the cut sense could have been shorter but overall fun and engaging throughout. Great ending too! Being an Assassins creed fan the game play is very similar so to me I found it fun and comfortable, If anything I would say it was a lot better experience game play wise than AC. Weapons and armour cool I particular liked the poison wind charms. The samurai lore and historical aspect of it was fun to learn and understand.
Half the fun for me was just riding around soaking in the environment the game is just stunning and beautiful to look at and I just had to open up the whole map why it probably took me so long to finish it lol. The Missions with Norio where my favourite loved that warrior monk, I developed a soft spot for him.

Last edited:
1080x1080-GOT-DC.jpg

We’re happy to announce that on August 20, we’ll be releasing Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut on both PS5 and PS4 consoles. This new edition comes packed not only with the original game and every piece of additional content we’ve sold to date, but a brand-new adventure for Jin alongside a bunch of new features that we’re excited to reveal.

Iki Island
If you’re a history buff, you may know that in addition to Tsushima, the neighboring island of Iki was also invaded during this time period. Today we’re excited to reveal that a whole new chapter in Jin’s journey is coming and will take place on Iki. In this new story, Jin travels to the island to investigate rumors of a Mongol presence. But soon, he finds himself caught up in events with deeply personal stakes that will force him to relive some traumatic moments from his past.

We’ll have more to share about the story of Iki soon, but today we can confirm that beyond a whole new story and new characters, this new island also features tons of new content including brand new environments to explore, new armor for Jin as well as his horse, new mini-games, new techniques, new enemy types, and much more. There are even new animals to pet!

On both platforms, Director’s Cut will also offer new Trophies to unlock for the new Iki content.

51281763051_48114bdd53_h.jpg

Transferring your progress
If you already own Ghost of Tsushima on PS4, you’ll be able to transfer your save to PS5 to pick up where you left off. For new players, the new Iki Island content will be available beginning in Act 2 of Ghost of Tsushima, after you’ve made your way to the Toyotama region.

51281854026_a1a519d9a8_h.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back