CraZdotcom

Senior List
Mar 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Ham, Chicago Bulls, Cowboys
tried to find a thread for this but couldn't (mod if there is please merge)

Early March release and looking the goods from the videos im watching

Beta is out this weekend, Codes could be emailed out tonight/tomorrow Australia time for pre-load for the weekend.

was interested to hear the feedback and thoughts on here as the division copped a bit of a bashing. seems like a mix between division and far cry

20_GRW_SCREENSHOT_4K_OpenWorld.png

One thing I was worried about is will there be a single player mode and there is.

Looking forward to this.

Same here. Hopefully they actually put some emphasis into it too, and its not like a COD single player, with 5-6 hours of gameplay

Same here. Hopefully they actually put some emphasis into it too, and its not like a COD single player, with 5-6 hours of gameplay

well its the same thing for co-op or single player. if you play solo you iwll have 3 AI Team mates, you can then match make and have up to 3 along with yourself online players completing the missions.

sounds like it will be best to have a group of mates along side you for tactics

well its the same thing for co-op or single player. if you play solo you iwll have 3 AI Team mates, you can then match make and have up to 3 along with yourself online players completing the missions.

sounds like it will be best to have a group of mates along side you for tactics

Hoping it will be like Watch Dogs 2 where you can chose to do the mission solo or invite online players.

Game is looking great from what I have seen. Looks like a hybrid of the Division & Far Cry, 2 games that copped it but for some reason I really enjoyed playing. I agree that The Division was a grinding sort of game but was great fun with mates in my opinion.

This is looking like a pretty good mix of a heap of games and looks graphically fantastic.

Really looking forward to some Beta this weekend if I get a code to get a better read on the game. But definitely looks promising :)

Game is looking great from what I have seen. Looks like a hybrid of the Division & Far Cry, 2 games that copped it but for some reason I really enjoyed playing. I agree that The Division was a grinding sort of game but was great fun with mates in my opinion.

This is looking like a pretty good mix of a heap of games and looks graphically fantastic.

Really looking forward to some Beta this weekend if I get a code to get a better read on the game. But definitely looks promising :)

Don't understand the criticism Ubisoft cops always liked their open world games. Their games always look great and are fun to play.

Ubisoft seem to have gotten their act together since Assassin's Creed Unity but I'm still anxious on the final product.

Don't understand the criticism Ubisoft cops always liked their open world games. Their games always look great and are fun to play.

Yeah I agree, Sure there are some glitches and the like but for the amount of games the pump out I've always been able to play them and have fun.
I really enjoyed the below:
Assassins Creed Black Flag
The Division
Watch Dogs 1&2
Far Cry 3 & 4

Yeah I agree, Sure there are some glitches and the like but for the amount of games the pump out I've always been able to play them and have fun.
I really enjoyed the below:
Assassins Creed Black Flag
The Division
Watch Dogs 1&2
Far Cry 3 & 4

Yep same also enjoyed The Crew and Far Cry Primal

Ubisoft are definitely one of my favourite game publishers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ubisoft didn't flat out lie with every game release most people wouldn't go into new games with a sense of uncertainty.

This looks good but I don't think I can bring myself to play another Ubisoft open world game

Will wait for reviews, hopefully they are not banned until after release.

Beta is downloading as we speak, I think we will get a better read on the game after this weekend with honest feedback from people who play it. I really hope it holds up as i love the concept.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back