Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Remove this Banner Ad

My bro in law who I play most games with is super keen on us getting this as we can co-op but I just noticed the release date. The next two months are hectic as it is and I really don't know how I'll find the time. Looks good though and we're always on the look out for co-op stuff so might just have to delay when I get it provided it reviews alright.

My bro in law who I play most games with is super keen on us getting this as we can co-op but I just noticed the release date. The next two months are hectic as it is and I really don't know how I'll find the time. Looks good though and we're always on the look out for co-op stuff so might just have to delay when I get it provided it reviews alright.

Nintendo Switch releases on the 3rd of March with Ghost Recon on the 7th.

I'm going to buy it,leave it in it's shrink wrap till I complete Breath of The Wild.

Nintendo Switch releases on the 3rd of March with Ghost Recon on the 7th.

I'm going to buy it,leave it in it's shrink wrap till I complete Breath of The Wild.

So far on my radar is Nioh next week then starting the end of the month/beginning of march, Horizon, Torment, Mass Effect and I think I'm missing something else. The bro in law wants to squeeze For Honour and this game in there as well as fitting in our FIFA pro clubs and BF1 dlc. Time will be a factor considering these are going to be pretty large games. Luckily Nintendo isn't even a thing for me as that would only convolute things more.

So far on my radar is Nioh next week then starting the end of the month/beginning of march, Horizon, Torment, Mass Effect and I think I'm missing something else. The bro in law wants to squeeze For Honour and this game in there as well as fitting in our FIFA pro clubs and BF1 dlc. Time will be a factor considering these are going to be pretty large games. Luckily Nintendo isn't even a thing for me as that would only convolute things more.

Want Horzion as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels exactly like far cry, just without the animals or ridiculousness and more squad based

I definitely had a massive far cry vibe, a more serious far cry be that. After getting a closed beta code on Friday from my manager at work, starting the download when i got home from work, and it only finishing its download yesterday at midday (damn Adelaide Hills internet coverage), i got to have a go of this. I was pleasantly surprised, really good game. Don't know if i'd get on release but it will definitely be on my Buy list

Anyone played the beta yet? The game sounds really good but I cbf getting the beta.

yeah me, CraZdotcom and Larry_Johnson gave it a fair run over the weekend, we 100% completed everything there was to do which was good.

we all loved it. i havent played farcry before but Larry_Johnson said it was similar to that.

my take on it, was it was a cross between the division and GTA, the GTA part in terms of being able to fly planes, helicopters, drive cars etc.

need to work as a team or else you will get pulled apart. a lot of tactics involved, synced shooting to take out small groups etc.

some parts of it you're actually better off not shooting anyone and just moving real slow through the compound to do the objective and bail.

the only thing we found a bit s**t was when driving the cars off roads you pretty much just go straight through everything which isnt very realistic. but thats a very minor issue.

anyone that played the BETA of the weekend. the beta progress does not carry over to the full game in case you were wondering

Remove this Banner Ad

Back