Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone that played the BETA of the weekend. the beta progress does not carry over to the full game in case you were wondering

That's quite normal.

So what are peoples thoughts so far? Haven't personally played the beta but I heard its like a cross between Far Cry, Just Cause and The Division
I have concerns but that's mainly due to who is behind the game.

But I think unless it suddenly reviews horribly I'll likely get it day 1.

So what are peoples thoughts so far? Haven't personally played the beta but I heard its like a cross between Far Cry, Just Cause and The Division
I liked it, the biggest issue I had personally with the game was driving off road was pretty bad in terms of your car reacting to bumps and objects wasn't great

But yeah definitely far cry does the division

The full game cant come quick enough for me. Our gaming group of 4 played a heap of it over the weekend and we all loved it. just like every game there is always room for improvement which i hope is addressed with the day 1 patch.

its not going to be everyone's cup of tea but the group of us love these type of games where you can roam around as a group and achieve missions as a team, which is exactly what GRW is all about. while it doesn't have the same level customization with guns, attachments and Armor as the Division i can feel us playing wildalnds more than the division which we clocked up a ridiculous amount of hours.

Vehicles could be a lot better (controls and environment), Cover system needs a little fine tuning (would love the division cover system here) only thing that is highly disappointing for myself is no PVP like the dark zone

Open BETA starts late this week, PS4 pre load is up.

Im going to give it a shot, dont want to start any new games with Horizon out nextweek. and this looks like it could be fun.

Might give the beta a go. I'm genuinely interested in this game but right now is one of the best times to be an RPG fan in a very long time and I just don't know how I'm going to squeeze this game in. Overtime at work has really picked up too which is eating into gaming time. Looks like a blast for coop and I'm pretty sure my friends are getting it so a good chance either Horizon or Nioh will have to take a back seat and of course everything stops once Andromeda drops. I'm already skipping Torment as it is. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

played a few hrs. dont know if im going to buy the game. Its fun screwing around in a lobby but dont know how long the fun will last. Kinda like the Division.

Yeah I'll probably play a few more hours but not sure this is really on my list to purchase. It's an ok game but nothing really new or exciting and with other games that interest me more coming out around the same time I think this is just not high on the list really.

It would be one of those games, like the Division, which would be quite average and boring by yourself but with mates it'd be good fun for a while.

played a few hrs. dont know if im going to buy the game. Its fun screwing around in a lobby but dont know how long the fun will last. Kinda like the Division.

That doesn't sound promising.

run-away-gif.gif

I agree with the other guys, a bit disappointed that you can't switch between classes or the squad members (as you could in the PS2 GR ffs), plus disappearing bodies kills my immersion (bodies disappear at your feet if you move the camera away from the body).

It might be fun with 4 players when you squad up, the AI squad is okay but nothing beats 4 friends methodically destroying s**t.

Also reminds me of The Division, and also Mercenaries and Just Cause 2 a little.

With the other quality games coming around the same time, I will likely give this a miss. Decent game, just not great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back