nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal palace, socceroos
Ghost Writer, directed by Roman Polanski.

I saw this on the weekend and thought it was brilliant. Directed to perfection, i cannot wait to see this again.

Any help understanding the following would be much appreciated...

For such a well directed film noir, why or how was Pierce Brosnan casted as the british prime minister, or got a part at all for that matter.?

Ghost Writer, directed by Roman Polanski.

I saw this on the weekend and thought it was brilliant. Directed to perfection, i cannot wait to see this again.

Any help understanding the following would be much appreciated...

For such a well directed film noir, why or how was Pierce Brosnan casted as the british prime minister, or got a part at all for that matter.?

Because Brian Cox was on holiday - but it was a good slow burn (read the book, remained pretty faithful).

Watched this tonight and really enjoyed it. It's a well written and well produced mystery thriller. There's an interesting array of characters set in a plot that is mostly unpredictable. Despite it being about the world of the rich and powerful, the cinematography sets the tone of a bleak world. The atmospheric score enhances the emotions of what we see. It makes some political points without banging you over the head with them.

7/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back