Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2020)

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
I like it.

I want the 2016 Ghostbusters completely buried as far as I'm concerned that movie doesn't exist
This is becoming a trend now where the last movie was so embarrassing that the studio feels the need to hit the reset button. Halloween, Terminator, Ghostbusters.

Just make an original movie.
The 2016 ghostbusters rates higher then afterlife on rotton tomatoes from both critics and audiences.

Audiences enjoyed the 2016 one more. Why do you think you will be different?
I have no interest in either but where are you getting this from? Afterlife has a 95% audience score to 2016's 49% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Audiences enjoyed the 2016 one more. Why do you think you will be different?

Well I thought the 2016 was aids so I am already different to them.

2021.jpg

2016.jpg

Not if you havent seen the new one you dont know that. Maybe the new one will be worse then aids to you.

I've seen enough to already know I'll like it more.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
The 2016 movie was a steaming turd.

A complete abomination.
And yet the 2016 movie has comfortably higher critics ratings then the current.

Audience rating suddenly shot up from 43 percent to 95 percent. have these numbers been manipulated by reddit users or are the critics just flat out wrong?

seeds will find out. Probably. At some point. F***the trailer makes it look too much like stranger things out west.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
And yet the 2016 movie has comfortably higher critics ratings then the current.

Audience rating suddenly shot up from 43 percent to 95 percent. have these numbers been manipulated by reddit users or are the critics just flat out wrong?

seeds will find out. Probably. At some point. F***the trailer makes it look too much like stranger things out west.

Yeah, I am dubious about the new one but being a GB junkie will go and watch it, if only for whatever cameos Bill Murray, Ernie Hudson, Dan Ackroyd and Annie Potts put in.

The original is one of the greatest movies ever made. Inarguably.

I've seen enough to already know I'll like it more.

First what, 4 mins of the 2016 was Ok at least, then just went to utter garbage from fleeing that homage I suppose. Something about subtle humour instances vs being beaten to death with strobe light effects. I view that one same as sort of MIB devolving to s**t. Trailer instances of this have been infinitely better even if waiting for streaming as F going to cinemas on my end to check both actual films.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
It really isn't. It's bland, not particularly funny, but otherwise competently put together. There's a lot worse films out there. Only those going in with a preconceived notion to hate it could hate it that much.

I wanted to watch at and hoped to like it actually.

It was ham-fisted garbage, much like the last 3 Star Wars films. Unoriginal, contrived crap.

Back