Certified Legendary Thread Giantroo - A KING amongst Men (Help Crowdfund a new Mac for GR!)

Remove this Banner Ad

believe it or not old mate IUB also had a montage of time lapse images he was considering submitting as well,

x0uqzc.jpg

Just wrapped up another poster of the year award and it’s only June.

Bloody legend giantroo. Give the man a job!!

Giantroo is the only bloke on this entire site that we all know will win POTY in the first week of January....If our footy team was as consistently good as GR we would have a dynasty on our hands. Every other post of GRs is a "drop mike" on all other club websites.

The only trouble with GR working for the club would be we here would know less about what is going on in the tweet & repeat world relating to our players or club. His posts alone generate about 50% of the traffic on here.

I tried to catch up with him the other week but he was to busy to chat to me.....but l did manage to take this photo.

GR.png

Giantroo is the only bloke on this entire site that we all know will win POTY in the first week of January....If our footy team was as consistently good as GR we would have a dynasty on our hands. Every other post of GRs is a "drop mike" on all other club websites.

The only trouble with GR working for the club would be we here would know less about what is going on in the tweet & repeat world relating to our players or club. His posts alone generate about 50% of the traffic on here.

I tried to catch up with him the other week but he was to busy to chat to me.....but l did manage to take this photo.

View attachment 507954
I see he's moved on from his old premises..........

NORAD_set.jpg

Was listening to SEN this morning when a fantastic story came on about how a North fan had helped Jy get off that trumped up charge and "show of strength" by the MRO. Then the interview where the fan described how he was on the steps at Dallas Brooks Hall all those years ago to Keep North South. Then my daughter alerted me to the fact that the caller was the one and only....giantroo.

I just had to come on and say "you're a credit to yourself giantroo and thanks for sticking up for Jy so brilliantly."
Oh Mr R, welcome back and thank you very much. This means so much and your post has actually brought a tear to my eye.

Thank you and thank you to every one else. Sorry I couldn't quote you all personally.

Oh giantroo I've worked in the media for a long long time and you are what we call "great talent".

You come across really well on the radio mate.
Believe it or not, I was quite nervous. It may show in the video coming soon on AFL feed. More of an introvert.

Ah well, soaking this up while it's here.

Thank you and thank you to every one else. Sorry I couldn't quote you all personally.
There is no need to quote anyone individually. You've been providing us all with content for years now. From trading, to draft news, to game days. You've made it easier for all of us. Not to mention you're extremely humble and never expect anything in return. Class act.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The great giantroo will feature on #FootyFeed tonight to discuss his role in helping @NMFCOfficial overturn Jy Simpkin's two-match ban. It's a nice break from the typical footy news, to give a diehard fan some deserved exposure.

About 5.30pm.

I hope you brought up having your video banned on Monday. Then you took down AFL house on Tuesday.

Craig David Likes This

Oh Mr R, welcome back and thank you very much. This means so much and your post has actually brought a tear to my eye.

Believe it or not, I was quite nervous. It may show in the video coming soon on AFL feed. More of an introvert.

If you are looking for a manager, give me a call. Might be able to fit you into my stable. Mates rates, of course.

How are we able to hear or see the interviews?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back