Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a bit of a look at the two of them right now due to both playing Swan Districts. Gee they both look like the perfect players for us, although was unsure about where Trew was rated as a mid in this draft. If we got them both the go-home factor would be eliminated as well because they’re close mates.

DGB vs Phillips at our first pick would be an interesting discussion. Is Phillips’ ceiling that much higher than some of the other mids like Bruhn or Trew, or is he a bit more of a man child ala Powell-Pepper? If so I guess we could use our midfield pick with the Dees pick and take DGB early on. I rate him really highly as a modern day intercept defender.
Yeah DGB and Trew would be a nice haul

but I’m leaning towards us needing 2 mids first and bypassing DGB

take a KPP with our round 2 pick instead

but if we can get a third first rounder for Brown then we obviously take a KPP early

That is the new test for endurance which is the yo-yo test. 20.5 is below average for most draftees. I made up a yo-yo grader based of last years combine scores

19.4 - Worst
20.8 - Average
21.5 - Elite

Ok thanks, I have to do a yearly beep test in my role and at my age its only 6.5 for me, I saw 20.8 and thought WTF!

latest eDPS rolling draft Has Perkins going at 9 so seems to be moving up the charts

There’s always one guy that the BF gurus love that gets picked late and does nothing

In keeping with their future advantages the NSW academy players achieved that score by doing theirs on a bike.

Leave your love of all things nsw at the door.
They’ve got the best culture .......

That money can buy 😏

There’s always one guy that the BF gurus love that gets picked late and does nothing

Leave your love of all things nsw at the door.
They’ve got the best culture .......

That money can buy 😏

It's bizaare that a kid not even playing can be moving up draft boards.

Should get on the draft threads and throw some random name out there, some "ITK" bollocks, and see if we can get him to number 1.

It's bizaare that a kid not even playing can be moving up draft boards.

Should get on the draft threads and throw some random name out there, some "ITK" bollocks, and see if we can get him to number 1.
eDPS does say in that thread that he's just throwing players around in the order a bit at the moment (paraphrasing). He had previously had Perkins in the teens and only lifted him up to Freo's pick 9 because he'd seen some Freo supporters discussing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seriously hope we do this........ after bidding on JUH if Adelaide haven’t. Every other club would happily see us burnt to the ground, so fk em.....I’d be wrapt with either of those kids anyway.

I hope we bid on their other nursery gift with our other 1st round pick and neuter next years draft for them also!

* those hand fed skunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back