Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, his last few games. I see.

Are you related to him by chance?
Of course his last few games. Because neither Rowell or Phillips played NAB League before the last few games of the season.

Rowell played private school footy just like Phillips does. So all these private school kids, Phillips included, play the first 3 rounds of NAB League, then head off to aps school footy, then come back for the last two or three rounds of NAB League, before finals.

It’s like you’re missing great chunks of knowledge that inform such a conversation.

Or are you deliberately obtuse?

"190cm, elite runner, serious top end speed, good decision maker, disposal off both sides"

45b357f1deb1d965a7663e7db16d334e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Rowell had the better school performances as well.

Anyway, redundant conversation in terms of Norths draft this year, as Rowell isn’t in this draft.

Look mate, do you know how I stated earlier that there's only about 10 people on the draft board who are worth reading?

Well, unfortunately, you're not one of them.

You're just flat out wrong.

Anyway, something I mentioned on the draft board that relates to North.

I reckon North is more likely to be able to draft a mid or half forward/mid much closer in quality to Phillips or Hollands at their “Melbourne” pick, than they’ll be able to draft a KPP who is similar in quality to McDonald.
Basically my view is, if McDonald is there at your first pick, draft him.

Phillips is not that far ahead of the likes of O’Driscoll, Bruhn, Macrae and Trew.

And with Hollands injury, we don’t know how it will affect his game yet. And there are a few similar players that will also be available around your “Melbourne” pick in, Perkins, Ford and Carroll.

And there’s also the possibility of one of Davis, Berry or Maher being on board at your second round pick.

Hahaha tha kid is a cracker!

Here’s his interview with Corey durdin that he just posted

Bfnaak but doesn’t now!!

I've said this before but I coached a side against Corey last year and he absolutely dominated in 2nd gear through the midfield. I'm really hoping we consider using a late pick on him as I think he'll end up a very nice pressure small forward.

lol come on

I'd like you to tell me a better younger KPD that approaches Andrews style as a defender. Weitering perhaps? Then who?

I repeat, We. Already. Have. One.

1600300647904.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back