Toast Giantroo's Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

murray wrensted

Team Captain
Jun 25, 2008
Scotland
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure if this has been said before, but if it has who cares. Giantroo does a cracking job with all the video uploads (although my missus probably doesn't agree!). I've been overseas at times through work and to have so many great videos to watch has been sensational. I remember watching the highlights of Jack's 41 touches against the doggies last year on an Iphone in Florence and was cheering out loud.

Giantroo, I salute you!!

Not sure if this has been said before, but if it has who cares. Giantroo does a cracking job with all the video uploads (although my missus probably doesn't agree!). I've been overseas at times through work and to have so many great videos to watch has been sensational. I remember watching the highlights of Jack's 41 touches against the doggies last year on an Iphone in Florence and was cheering out loud.

Giantroo, I salute you!!

Yes, fully agree. living in Paris since a number of years, the footage put up by GR each week is almost the only football i get to see. God bless our native land, and GR too.

I'll throw some due credit GR's way.

Been overseas for 18 months and spending the next 3 moths living out of a backpack so GR's videos are golden!

So cheers mate.

Thanks to you all. Just enjoy doing it as a 'hobby' and when I get the chance in between other things, I do enjoy it. The club has come a long way since the dark times when we rarely saw any footage. It's all about getting our club out there to its supporters and members.

The cycle went from no footage, to some footage on the website, then a bit more footage, then people had issues watching on the website, I started popping them on my youtube channel, then the club got a youtube channel and now run both the website and you tube videos. So we all now get endless amount of footage to watch from which ever part of the planet you are on.

hi giantroo

decent bump off the ball here but i didnt know where else to post it/find it - if you get a chance are you able to put together a highlights package of our kids (eg. ~22 and under) from yesterday?

i swear it's to show clueless 'mates' who swear black and blue we have no kids/our kids are s**t, and not for personal use during self-isolation

i would happily do it myself but lack the required skills

cheers either way!

Last edited:
Thanks to you all. Just enjoy doing it as a 'hobby' and when I get the chance in between other things, I do enjoy it. The club has come a long way since the dark times when we rarely saw any footage. It's all about getting our club out there to its supporters and members.

The cycle went from no footage, to some footage on the website, then a bit more footage, then people had issues watching on the website, I started popping them on my youtube channel, then the club got a youtube channel and now run both the website and you tube videos. So we all now get endless amount of footage to watch from which ever part of the planet you are on.

Hey giantroo, this (the LinkedIn link) may have interested you:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back