Universal Love Giants ‘4’ Justice - The ‘Free Toby’ Vigil

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Two months ago our innocent Greater Western Sydney SuperStar - Toby Greene #4 - was forcibly removed from his home, family and friends by VFL HQ.

In the intervening period he has been dragged all around the country, including serving two weeks of solitary confinement in Queensland - having been detained pre-match at the Derby.

With Toby and the Giants denied all home games, family contact, game day medical staff and other privations, a vindictive VFL HQ now wants to remove Toby from season 2021 once and for all.

Time to make stand against the MRO’s TFG vendetta and demand Toby be both fully exonerated and free to play.

Here’s a vigil thread to demand Toby’s freedom and keep his case alive until he is freed.

#FreeToby

IMG_5257.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So with Hocking having left for the Cats (surprise!), Michael Christian is now a one-man MRO judge, jury and executioner.

VFL HQ is not even pretending to be adhering to the MRO’s formal policies and processes in its vendetta against Toby.

IMG_5261.JPG

Yep. This is the kind of stuff that you read about from the days of the Iron Curtain, or an African dictatorship, or South American leftist regime - where it's so clear that one is a football accident and one is thuggery, but they're applied the opposite way around because of the desire of the regime.

How on earth can anyone describe what Selwood did as ''careless'' rather than what it was ''deliberate'' is just unbelievable - the only thing going in his favour is that Taylor didn't stay down but got straight back up.

Selwood lines up Taylor’s noggin and it’s a fine.

Greene has a football incident where he is clearly trying to fend, like a dozen other efforts this year, in a split second and it’s two weeks with the media, specifically Ralph and Morris(they really are unprofessional) going after Tobes while defending previous efforts of others.

VFL

VFL HQ has sent out its minions to try and prop up the corrupted MRO.

Amazing how so-called journalists are happy to sell their professional credibility down the drain and play the role of MRO media relations officer.

IMG_5263.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exhibit A:
$2k fine and move on.
Toby at least had the ball...

Spot on.

The MRO has mandated you can take head shots at our players with zero consequences as long as you’re wearing a VFL jumper.

Cotchin with one of the greatest dog acts of the AFL era.

Full concussion on Shiel.

Play on says the MRO!

IMG_5265.JPG

And speaking of Dog acts, here’s Cordy infamously lining up Cal’s head to knee him unconscious in the 2016 Prelim.

No free kick.

No worries says the MRO.

It’s only the Giants Captain you’ve taken out off the ball and concussed, play on!

IMG_5266.JPG

First Crack tonight

Morris: “Do you really think MRO Christian sits there and says, right, this is Toby Greene I’m going to treat him differently to others?”

King: “I think Toby Greene has been dealt more harsh cards than any other player in the competition.”

“Let’s have a look at what Selwood did and continue this charade. Why are they not suspending Selwood?”

There was a fend with an elbow in the Lions game that went high too, but because it actually went higher than Greene's it just copped someone in the face and no one's even commented on it.

(Funnily enough it wasn't even a free kick because the ref was blindsided.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back