Universal Love Giants ‘4’ Justice - The ‘Free Toby’ Vigil

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Jeez, focussing on the statement ''Greene chose to raise his elbow''. You cannot move your entire ******* arm without moving your elbow - it's simple physics. So a choice not to raise an elbow is a choice do nothing at all to defend against the tackle - while half crouched, having just gathered the ball. Sheesh.

Not looking good for Tobes, these tribunal members seem as fixated as the first. Well chosen by AFL presumably!

Can we not show previous cases from this year ?

Yeah, presumably, don't know why we haven't, and pointed to those deliberate elbows and ask why an accident is worth more than a deliberate action.

Chat Pile

Hammers and grease.
Sweet F.A. Reigning Premiers - Gumbies - SFA
Jun 29, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Pretty torn. If he plays then Richmond probably miss finals. If he misses we are a chance.

Hoping reason prevails though. He should get a medal for elbowing Danger.

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Yeah, seems to have been a pretty narrow argument from us - not sure that was the best approach. May have been effective if it really hit the point with a sympathetic jury: don't think either of those attributes was the case.

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Not confident with this as it skips the (to me) obvious arguments for appeal

Teams will likely be announced before the verdict

ClockworkOrange

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
IMG_5330.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What are the chances Whately will say something like "It was the right call" on AFL360?
He probably picked Dangerfield up from the Hospital

ClockworkOrange

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Just when you think it’s not possible, VFL HQ integrity sinks to a new all-time low - from the gutter into the sewer.

I would expect this VFL outrage to strongly galvanise our team for Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back