Universal Love Giants ‘4’ Justice - The ‘Free Toby’ Vigil

Remove this Banner Ad

We're just life support / training club for their teams. They don't actually want us to succeed.

Makes you question it all.

We really were supposed to lose all our stars like the Suns did then be perennially down the ladder and just here to boost the grassroots and tv.
Because we didn’t we now cop the VFL media and AFL rage.

Sorry about the outcome. Just lost for words unfortunately. Don't worry the majority of supporters of footy here in melbourne are all in outrage with the goings on in the last week. Everyone is fed up with the MRO i tell you.
AFL dont give a crap about the supporters anyway so they won't care what we think anyway. Good luck for you game this week.

I would expect this VFL outrage to strongly galvanise our team for Friday night.
We're playing with a finals spot on the line - our fate is in our own hands.

That didn't work out so well last year. :(

That was then. This is now.
They've set my low expectations with their own performances.

It's up to them to now prove my low expectations wrong.

I hope they do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘Henchman’ Hocking at the Cats is the personification of absolutely everything that is rotten to the core in the VFL

He has a special term for this sort of dirty work, it’s called ‘business as usual’.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just saying but how was cal wards forearm fend off that wasn’t even looked at any different from Toby?

soon as I saw it I thought, no case to answer, thus proving the absolute travesty that TFG faced.

btw. Danger had 31 disposals (24 contested) and kicked 1.1 in an almost BOG performance, so yeah, definitely medium/high impact.

soon as I saw it I thought, no case to answer, thus proving the absolute travesty that TFG faced.

btw. Danger had 31 disposals (24 contested) and kicked 1.1 in an almost BOG performance, so yeah, definitely medium/high impact.

When Bony got Haynes they wouldn’t wait for the Haynes medical report to show the damage. When it was Toby they wouldn’t wait for the medical to show there was no damage.

Patrick Dangerfield has explained why he opted not to assist Toby Greene and GWS at the AFL Appeals Board.

Fox Footy reported last week that the Giants inquired with Geelong as to whether they could borrow him for the hearing to help get Greene off, but the Cats and the AFLPA President declined.

Dangerfield gave his side of the story. “To be honest it had been a long enough week as it already was and I felt like I’d contributed enough at the start of the week and then back-end of the week I had a few different board meetings with the AFL,” he told SEN’s Whateley. “I wasn’t going to move around my scheduling and where training was at.

Guess it's OK to * other players over, when you and your mates are never even charged, or get a token fine, eh!

Patrick Dangerfield has explained why he opted not to assist Toby Greene and GWS at the AFL Appeals Board.

Fox Footy reported last week that the Giants inquired with Geelong as to whether they could borrow him for the hearing to help get Greene off, but the Cats and the AFLPA President declined.

Dangerfield gave his side of the story. “To be honest it had been a long enough week as it already was and I felt like I’d contributed enough at the start of the week and then back-end of the week I had a few different board meetings with the AFL,” he told SEN’s Whateley. “I wasn’t going to move around my scheduling and where training was at.

Guess it's OK to fu** other players over, when you and your mates are never even charged, or get a token fine, eh!

The day the karma bus goes through the Cattery it’s going to arrive with a vengeance.

Guess it's OK to fu** other players over, when you and your mates are never even charged, or get a token fine, eh!

What he was saying is he is happy to give lip service but don’t come and ask him for any meaningful help cause that’s all a bit to tough

Absolutely not accepting any Hocking/Cats corrupt BS from the VFL MRO this week.

TFG plays next week.

No case to answer.

End of discussion.

#FreeToby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back