News Giants in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeeeyyyyy... I agree with something written about us! :D

Our forward pressure has been terrible and our closing speed has always been a weakness (hence drafting Pickett, amongst others). SJ is a liability and Smith hasn't been glued up forward to chase people as he's been playing higher to open up more room for the better marking of three talls, Greene and SJ, but I do disagree with their stats about Toby's pressure.

Damn we miss Toby.

SJ has to go unless his form picks up. Hasnt played a good game yet in 17.

Smith might be more worried about his contract. should just sign with us and announce so pressure us off.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Heeeeyyyyy... I agree with something written about us! :D

Our forward pressure has been terrible and our closing speed has always been a weakness (hence drafting Pickett, amongst others). SJ is a liability and Smith hasn't been glued up forward to chase people as he's been playing higher to open up more room for the better marking of three talls, Greene and SJ, but I do disagree with their stats about Toby's pressure.
I'm surprised Reid is down on pressure this year. Does Matt Kennedy up forward help?
Get we cant recruit this year. Dont see Delidio helping much if he makes it on the field, or am I misjudging him. Assume Hopper in the mid rotation, pity Steele's wearing RBW this year maybe.

Daniel Lloyd will bring that tackling pressure
100% and I think that's why Matt was dropped, I don't mind that, but if Leon is going to be making the tough calls surely this is Stevie J's last chance before break..

116a365452f88d02f2bd0fccad2b0d8a.jpg
76de92f1079b7e46b9287b605ad5365d.gif

Heh the number of conversations I've had this year about our "depth" and how I'm wrong when I insist it's not just first round pick after first round pick ready to come in like I'm being told...

Edit: s**t, I just realised I agreed with Barrett. I didn't realise that lobotomy earlier in the week would kick in so quickly. :(

Heh the number of conversations I've had this year about our "depth" and how I'm wrong when I insist it's not just first round pick after first round pick ready to come in like I'm being told...

Edit: s**t, I just realised I agreed with Barrett. I didn't realise that lobotomy earlier in the week would kick in so quickly. :(
Well you did say you havent been feeling well.

I still want to know what a "fist-gamer" is. I thought he was a carpenter. Is there much money in fist-gaming? Or is it just a hobby?

If a typo protects against the Barrett Curse....

Fairly certain its illegal in all 7 states and both territories.

The 7th state being the Riverina, of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a pathetic article. Even if a team has time to set up, the bail-out kick to the pocket seldom goes wrong, retains possession and runs down the clock. Rosie calling for a review did not effect the outcome one iota.

GREATER Western Sydney recruit Brett Deledio has overcome his rehabilitation "hoodoo" this week and is confident of a mid-season comeback.

Deledio is yet to pull on a GWS jumper in a competitive match after straining his right calf in February, and has suffered more than one reoccurrence of the problem since, but has been running strongly for the past fortnight.

The 30-year-old has built up his training on a couple of occasions already over the past three months, before having to back off his workload when his troublesome right calf failed to respond, but after a power of work with the Giants' strength and conditioning staff, the dual All Australian is finally feeling positive about a return to the playing field.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-05-18/brett-deledio-over-rehab-hoodoo-eyeing-postbye-return

I want to believe this so bad, but I want to believe in unicorns too.

Unicorns sound good in theory but when you find one it just ends up being a horny horse.

GWS defender Zac Williams reveals why he’ll wear No.67 in Indigenous Round

FOR indigenous Australians, 1967 was an incredibly important year.

A referendum voted overwhelmingly to amend the constitution to include Aboriginal people in the census and allow the Commonwealth to create laws for us.

That’s why I’m wearing No.67 when I run out against the West Coast Eagles in Perth on Sunday.

I’m still shocked to think it was only 50 years ago that we were included in the census under plants and animals and not as people.

I’ll be enormously proud to wear a special guernsey designed by Rheanna Lotter. It looks fantastic and tells the story of what happened half a century ago and what has happened since.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...d/news-story/7de10a8db5c51ba760e6920283e9fd21

GWS defender Zac Williams reveals why he’ll wear No.67 in Indigenous Round

FOR indigenous Australians, 1967 was an incredibly important year.

A referendum voted overwhelmingly to amend the constitution to include Aboriginal people in the census and allow the Commonwealth to create laws for us.

That’s why I’m wearing No.67 when I run out against the West Coast Eagles in Perth on Sunday.

I’m still shocked to think it was only 50 years ago that we were included in the census under plants and animals and not as people.

I’ll be enormously proud to wear a special guernsey designed by Rheanna Lotter. It looks fantastic and tells the story of what happened half a century ago and what has happened since.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...d/news-story/7de10a8db5c51ba760e6920283e9fd21

Like that.

Apparently he won't be the only one running around wearing number 67 either. Good to see. Will kind of screw up or "Jumper Number History" thread and stats a bit. But I'm happy to cope. He'll certainly hold the record for the most games in the number at the club though, so that's a good thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back