News Giants in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
If your mob don't draft a project ruck this year I'd be gobsmacked.
We have 2 drafted (Flynn and Briggs) why would we draft another?

That’s not the issue we need 1 now, and it appears that supposedly both Flynn and Briggs aren’t ready according to the coaches, but the question is who do we trade?
Sauce is also signed for 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callums_Guns

Community Leader
Feb 26, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Phila 76ers, Mt Buller Demons
We have 2 drafted (Flynn and Briggs) why would we draft another?

That’s not the issue we need 1 now, and it appears that supposedly both Flynn and Briggs aren’t ready according to the coaches, but the question is who do we trade?
Sauce is also signed for 2 years.
Sauce you would find would be on a close to minimum contract with match payments additional as a top up to his base therefore a 2nd year is not the costing the club that much and of course this season (you would find maybe a small reason why he hasn't played that much this season)

Giant Strides

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Sauce you would find would be on a close to minimum contract with match payments additional as a top up to his base therefore a 2nd year is not the costing the club that much and of course this season (you would find maybe a small reason why he hasn't played that much this season)
That, and the fact that he's not much good?! :think:

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS

Some interesting parts

Perryman, a NSW recruit, is happy at the Giants and has told the club he wants to stay, after playing 15 games this year.

For Jezza
“I love the place, it’s going really well for me and I can definitely see where this team is going,” Cameron said on SEN in July.

“When (the contract freeze) does get lifted … things will happen pretty quickly from there.”

The deal was believed to be done and dusted, but negotiations recently have stalled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom