List Mgmt. Gibbs - 2017 Trade Discussions! V2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No tears here, you threw the mud, you flipped out now you're whamming like a baby, just because you are upset doesn't mean that I am. Apricot slice is running out the door, better open another checkout.

You are really sad and pathetic champ.

All I said to you is that Gibbs needs to play 5 seasons, you had his son qualifying for the f/s rule, where you expect Gibbs to play 25 games a year in 4 years. Which basically implies we play a grand final or prelim in every year.

If that upsets you, you lead a miserable life.

You are really sad and pathetic champ.

All I said to you is that Gibbs needs to play 5 seasons, you had his son qualifying for the f/s rule, where you expect Gibbs to play 25 games a year in 4 years. Which basically implies we play a grand final or prelim in every year.

If that upsets you, you lead a miserable life.
Yawn. Said that he wouldn't do it. I said that it was possible, you called drunk, I hit you back and you went to water.
It also seems that I have maxed out your vocabulary and your insults are now repeating. You are a gift.

Yawn. Said that he wouldn't do it. I said that it was possible, you called drunk, I hit you back and you went to water.
It also seems that I have maxed out your vocabulary and your insults are now repeating. You are a gift.

No champ, go back carefully and read your posts, you attacked first with a cheap shot.

I feel sorry for you. Yes you are right Gibbs will play 25 games in his first 4 years for us and his son qualifies for f/s rule. Is that better for you? lol

I hope you get the help you need.

So we pay a kings ransom for Gibbs, which also clears up cap space for Carlton allowing them to take Lobbe as a salary dump.

Can we **** up this trade period anymore?

SOS and Powa must be laughing at us.
1bae09fb2ecdd32e63311526238fb66456ffd699a857396004d37ccf0098303a.jpg

Interesting, people who don't like this are bedwetters. Maybe we have a different perception of value.

Yes I know we are going all out for a flag, yes I recognize you sometime pay overs, but to me there seems an imbalance. I shall still wait and see but I was concerned last night that the deal and the picks didn't get mentioned together. Smelt like a pr exercise and now it looks like one as well.

If that makes me a bedwetter then look out for yellow rivers.

No champ, go back carefully and read your posts, you attacked first with a cheap shot.

I feel sorry for you. Yes you are right Gibbs will play 25 games in his first 4 years for us and his son qualifies for f/s rule. Is that better for you? lol

You two wanna get a room? Or maybe take it to PM?

Ok Pumpkin, revisionist history is always more fun.

Ok Pumpkin, revisionist history is always more fun.

Dear me. Its ok champ. Its ok, I didnt realise you are that precious. Yes Gibbs will play 100 games inside 4 years for us.:rolleyes:

Till then I couldnt care. But its amusing how confident you are that Gibbs will play 25 games per year for 4 years. Thanks for the lols. :D:D:D :thumbsu:

So we pay a kings ransom for Gibbs, which also clears up cap space for Carlton allowing them to take Lobbe as a salary dump.

Can we **** up this trade period anymore?

SOS and Powa must be laughing at us.
Have you actually looked at the deal?

Would you agree that picks are worthless to us if we've decided to go all in for a flag?

Would you agree that loading up for next year's draft, full of SA talent, looks after growth and development?

It's overs sure. The guy was contracted. We needed silk in midfield. We paid. Now it could be argued that we should have done the deal last year, but judging the deal on its own merits, it's not as bad as you seem to think K it is, and indicates that the club is committed to this window. It may also convince Rory to give us one more extension. Not a bad outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that escalated quickly

I’m locking the thread, let’s all go celebrate in the “we have Gibbs now” thread
Awww... I'd just issued some thread bans :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back