Gibbs is now a Crow

How do you feel about the Bryce Gibbs deal?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How many all Australians do you have in your forward line?

How crap are your team going to be again this year without your 2 best players?

Remember how necessary it was to keep Gibbs last year to teach the youngins?
You think they learnt enough last year to cover the loss of Docherty and Gibbs?

LOL 2 All Australians just for starters..

How many All Australians in that Carlton backline again??

One. Docherty. Simpson has also made the 40 man squad but hasn't made the final squad.

Got a feeling one of Weitering, Marchbank or Plowman might sneak in one year once they get a few more games in them.

We also have Macreadie, Jones and a few rebounding defenders. Plus Rowe and A Silvagni as vets.

More than happy with our backline.

Need 2-3 more mids and a second key forward over the next two years.

Should be able to get one of Lukosis or Rankine this year to fill one of those spots.

But this thread isn't about Carlton. Please ignore the above troll in Geoff.

How many all Australians do you have in your forward line?
1 + 2 who were in the latest squad. More than most!

You go realise we kicked more than 3 goals above the next best team per game...

1 + 2 who were in the latest squad. More than most!

You go realise we kicked more than 3 goals above the next best team per game...
Nice strawman, but I was talking about your defence, not your offence:thumbsu:

I can see why you would want to change that subject though

Nice strawman, but I was talking about your defence, not your offence:thumbsu:

I can see why you would want to change that subject though
You asked about our forward line you dingbat & I answered the question.

Not my fault your brain doesn't function properly.;)

Yeah plenty of Crows posters were in the dark about Gibbs’ actual ability. On the D&T board some had him 5-6th in line behind Douglas and Greenwood for a spot in the Crows midfield. Told em, if that’s your rating, then you’re going to be in for a nice surprise. Early days yet, but let game one initiate the re-education process.

Mostly, any reference to Douglas was actually rating Gibbs about 3-4 with Sloane and one or both Crouch's ahead or just there with him. The Douglas reference was how much do you pay to upgrade Douglas and push him out of our midfield. That type of question was asked here as well. And in general, the 2 firsts being mentioned was mostly agreed as being too much. Very few posters, even Sanders , who was the most gung-ho, never agreed we should pay 2 firsts. Unless I missed it Colonel.

You asked about our forward line you dingbat & I answered the question.

Not my fault your brain doesn't function properly.;)
You asked me a pointless question about how many all-Australians our forward line has so I asked you the same dumb question. How old are you by the way?

Dude stop being a dick on their board.

You give us all a bad name.

Nah SOS did that already ;). J/k.

Reckon you should put your hand up to moderate the Power board.
Geoff is a highly rational, well spoken contributer when put up against your average Paphead.

I have to live amongst these people, the least they can do is allow me a few days of vent on bigfooty per year

Mate it's just rude. We don't want that kind if s**t on our board so why do it on theirs?

It makes it hard to chat to opposition posters about topics on their board as well. They come to expect trolls like you and just attack opposition posters all the time.

Cut it out please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One. Docherty. Simpson has also made the 40 man squad but hasn't made the final squad.

Got a feeling one of Weitering, Marchbank or Plowman might sneak in one year once they get a few more games in them.

We also have Macreadie, Jones and a few rebounding defenders. Plus Rowe and A Silvagni as vets.

More than happy with our backline.

Need 2-3 more mids and a second key forward over the next two years.

Should be able to get one of Lukosis or Rankine this year to fill one of those spots.

But this thread isn't about Carlton. Please ignore the above troll in Geoff.

You're a decent poster, Malifice, but you've got me going with that one! I'll retaliate by asking whether you want them so you can train them up for us to get them back in 2-3 years? ;)

You're a decent poster, Malifice, but you've got me going with that one! I'll retaliate by asking whether you want them so you can train them up for us to get them back in 2-3 years? ;)

Seems to be the routine between our two club's. We lose a player to you guys every 2 years or so.

We then fill those list vacancies from GWS.

Mate it's just rude. We don't want that kind if s**t on our board so why do it on theirs?

It makes it hard to chat to opposition posters about topics on their board as well. They come to expect trolls like you and just attack opposition posters all the time.

Cut it out please.

Stop being such an authoritarian

Back