Rumour Gibbs lol

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know this is going to sound lame because i heard it on triple M and can you actually trust anything Jars says however he said there is strong mail that Port are going to get Bryce Gibbs and Treadea said "no comment" but sounded like he agreed. They say Port will shopping two younger players to Carlton as a trade deal. Who?? and what do people think of this?

If i didn't get the memo that i should completely ignore all ex-Cows talking about Port then just let me know ... nicely:)

beenreal

Club Legend
Nov 19, 2003
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
I know this is going to sound lame because i heard it on triple M and can you actually trust anything Jars says however he said there is strong mail that Port are going to get Bryce Gibbs and Treadea said "no comment" but sounded like he agreed. They say Port will shopping two younger players to Carlton as a trade deal. Who?? and what do people think of this?

If i didn't get the memo that i should completely ignore all ex-Cows talking about Port then just let me know ... nicely:)

BOOM !!!!

I think I just heard Ross Gibbs' head explode

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sound like it should be on the Pavlich to the Crows board.
The Nick Stevens trade debacle says that Mick does not give away any players he thinks are worth keeping.

Jan 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Interesting.

2 younger players, hmm. I would have said Butcher would be one but Hinkley has come out and said he would not trade Butcher.

Maybe Young and Pittard??? I have no idea.

as long its not Wingard, Wines, Shaw, Clurey, O'Shea, Neade or Moore

cj_09

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2012
Probably out prospecting for gold.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle United
My neighbours told me that their mothers dog walker, has a friend, who has an uncle who works in the mines in WA, who has a brother who lives in Geelong, and his mates cousin said we'll be signing Joel Selwood as he wants to play his football with Boak and he loves Hinkley as a coach. He wants to sign for 5 years.

I reckon there's a lot of truth in it actually.

:D :D :D

cj_09

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle United
Interesting.

2 younger players, hmm. I would have said Butcher would be one but Hinkley has come out and said he would not trade Butcher.

Maybe Young and Pittard??? I have no idea.

as long its not Wingard, Wines, Shaw, Clurey, O'Shea, Neade or Moore

Are you sure he said he definitely wouldn't trade him???

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
I'd LOL if this was true but doubt it is.

I'm sick of listening to the constant whinging of Cow supporters about how they should of got Bryce Gibbs as a father-son selection. Can someone remind me how many game Ross Gibbs played for the AFC? :rolleyes:

As for Tredrea's "no comment", I think that is sensible given that he would not have a clue what the PAFC recruiters/list managers are up to.

cj_09

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle United

cj_09

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle United
I'd LOL if this was true but doubt it is.

I'm sick of listening to the constant whinging of Cow supporters about how they should of got Bryce Gibbs as a father-son selection. Can someone remind me how many game Ross Gibbs played for the AFC? :rolleyes:

As for Tredrea's "no comment", I think that is sensible given that he would not have a clue what the PAFC recruiters/list managers are up to.

Tredrea probably said no comment because he didn't want to tell Jars that he was full of s**t on air.

Not every bullshit rumour needs to be posted as a new thread but WGT's silence might suggest there's some smoke. Still, it's a pipe-dream.

Gibbs lol.

They say Port will shopping two younger players to Carlton as a trade deal. Who?? and what do people think of this?

Newton & Ah Chee for Gibbs. Seems fair.

You would only trade out Butcher to get anothet KPF thats more experienced. No point trading out Butcher to get an Ablett so he can kick it to ............... nobody!

You would only trade out Butcher to get anothet KPF thats more experienced. No point trading out Butcher to get an Ablett so he can kick it to ............... nobody!

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Back